Noles Caught Cheating Again?

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Funny part is, my brother in law texted me today scared to death about some stupid rumor that Alabama was GON hire Mike Norvell. :rofl: Like he thinks Alabama can’t do better than that. No delusion like Florida State delusion.

Liberty

I don't know what the big deal is. It's not like they were able to recruit players willing to play the whole season for what they were paying anyway. Maybe the players didn't get paid for the last game.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
In all seriousness, are there any REAL NIL rules to break? NCAA can shove it up their shorts. It’s the Wild West right now and everyone knows it.
Shove it up their shorts (?) ..... Kinda like the banana in the tail pipe trick? Maybe you're too young for that analogy.
FSU sux.....

bullgator

If Bama keeps running out of coaches to hire, Norvell would probably jump at the opportunity.
Lanning already said “no thanks”. Seems like Kiffen and Dabo aren’t in consideration. Why would Sark leave Texas?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
If Bama keeps running out of coaches to hire, Norvell would probably jump at the opportunity.
Lanning already said “no thanks”. Seems like Kiffen and Dabo aren’t in consideration. Why would Sark leave Texas?
Kirby

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Bama is definitely going to be interested in Norvell, now.

killerv

Well, to be fair, post up the new article about UGA and their alleged recruiting violations they have uncovered since that unfortunate wreck last year. If they are true, they'll certainly be punished.