Noles Caught Cheating Again?

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Danny boy and missippiBJ, the Noles live in your minds rent free, and that’s funny! I don’t care who you are.

As for deer hunting, I wish you both the very best of luck. I’d imagine you’ll need it.
1705111452439.gif

buckpasser

Oh, you care boy. That’s why you can’t stay out of the Noles thread. I struck a nerve with the deer luck too. You didn’t have a great season did you? Too much time on the keyboard searching up cute memes. Maybe next year…for UGA, for deer, for success in general.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Oh, you care boy. That’s why you can’t stay out of the Noles thread. I struck a nerve with the deer luck too. You didn’t have a great season did you? Too much time on the keyboard searching up cute memes. Maybe next year…for UGA, for deer, for success in general.
1705111682618.gif

buckpasser

That’s what I thought.

buckpasser

But, you don’t care, remember? Durn, I guess you got that tail sho ‘nuf whipped in the deer woods! Were you not able to hunt this year? The little deer jab is getting to you as bad as the mysterious Seminole in your past.

Prayers for Dan…again. Someone get him a rag.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
But, you don’t care, remember? Durn, I guess you got that tail sho ‘nuf whipped in the deer woods! Were you not able to hunt this year? The little deer jab is getting to you as bad as the mysterious Seminole in your past.

Prayers for Dan…again. Someone get him a rag.
I’m sure the Florida State fans take great comfort in you white knighting for them there deermilker. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

buckpasser

I’m sure the Florida State fans take great comfort in you white knighting for them there deermilker. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You want to talk about it? How bad a season was it? Did you have to ask your BIL to please shoot you one if he got a chance? I guess I could get you one tomorrow if you ask nicely. Don’t be too proud either. There was a time most of us weren’t none too good at deer hunting, granted, we were children.

My advice is to find a mentor that knows a little (that eliminates MississippiBJ) and pay attention to what they do. Again, good luck.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
You want to talk about it? How bad a season was it? Did you have to ask your BIL to please shoot you one if he got a chance? I guess I could get you one tomorrow if you ask nicely. Don’t be too proud either. There was a time most of us weren’t none too good at deer hunting, granted, we were children.

My advice is to find a mentor that knows a little (that eliminates MississippiBJ) and pay attention to what they do. Again, good luck.
1705113032043.gif :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

buckpasser

Reckon the NCAA has been looking for someone to “make an example of” and realized FSU was a prime target? How much backing you reckon the ACC gives them right now?

buckpasser

How cute! What were your feelings when you saw a picture of a real live deer up close like that? It’ll be pretty cool when you finally get one. You can let all the doubter know real quick like that you are the Indian woodsman you have always claimed to be! That’ll show ‘em!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
How cute! What were your feelings when you saw a picture of a real live deer up close like that? It’ll be pretty cool when you finally get one. You can let all the doubter know real quick like that you are the Indian woodsman you have always claimed to be! That’ll show ‘em!
he is deermilker. Hear him roar. :rofl: :rofl:

buckpasser

Sometimes, I get mad. Once I got so mad that I swore I’d never watch college football again! I swore off my beloved Dawgs…forever.

Then I came right back when it looked like the drought might be over. Now I’m a BIG TIME fan! Go Dawgs!!!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Sometimes, I get mad. Once I got so mad that I swore I’d never watch college football again! I swore off my beloved Dawgs…forever.

Then I came right back when it looked like the drought might be over. Now I’m a BIG TIME fan! Go Dawgs!!!
Oh no that was me. You stick to milking deer and being a nole apologist. I got this covered.:crazy::rofl: