Noles

James12

….what an awful start. I actually feel the worst for Norvell. He really seems like a great guy and I’m rooting for him. However if they go 0-4 or anything worse, I’m afraid he might lose his shot. I’m certain Deion will be the next choice since he’s got a year or so of experience. At this point, I’d be for it just to bring something exciting. He’d probably recruit well. Just a sad day to be a Nole, and now I’m left pulling for the Tide and A&M.

On a side note, I have to go watch ARK/UGA in a couple weeks. Maybe I’ll wear some garnet to blend in with the Hogz!!!!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
On a side note, I have to go watch ARK/UGA in a couple weeks. Maybe I’ll wear some garnet to blend in with the Hogz!!!!

Or just go hunting and tell the wife she doesn't wear the pants in the family..

Sorry, couldn't help myself..:bounce::bounce:

I hate it for you guys. I thought FSU was doing good and was welcome to see it! FSU playing good is "good" for College Football and the ACC.

I spend a lot of time down there and have lots of friends that pull for and have gone to FSU. It's the only team in Florida I care for.

James12

Or just go hunting and tell the wife she doesn't wear the pants in the family..

Sorry, couldn't help myself..:bounce::bounce:

I hate it for you guys. I thought FSU was doing good and was welcome to see it! FSU playing good is "good" for College Football and the ACC.

I spend a lot of time down there and have lots of friends that pull for and have gone to FSU. It's the only team in Florida I care for.

Haha. Heck I even bought the tickets as a surprise! She deserves it, she puts up with me talking about and chasing deer every weekend! This will afford me an extra weekday hunt or two! I do hope both teams go into that weekend undefeated and can’t for the life of me understand why it’s a Noon start. What a horrible start time for two good teams that they announced today!

Browning Slayer

Haha. Heck I even bought the tickets as a surprise! She deserves it, she puts up with me talking about and chasing deer every weekend! This will afford me an extra weekday hunt or two! I do hope both teams go into that weekend undefeated and can’t for the life of me understand why it’s a Noon start. What a horrible start time for two good teams that they announced today!
My wife was at dinner with her Dad Friday evening for his birthday. He was hurt me and my boy weren't there until I sent the pic of my boy with his deer Friday night.

When I started dating her 20 years ago, he told her to "stay away from deer hunters", "he'll be like your Uncle every Fall and you'll never see him". Then I proposed. She wanted a Fall wedding and I said 'Not a Chance". You get June, July or August to plan a wedding.

We got married in June..:bounce:

Havana Dude

It cost FSU almost $300,000 a month for firing WT......settle in and just suck it up :)

https://www.tomahawknation.com/flor...-state-back-even-further-transition-attrition

Patience grasshopper...only game in town right now!

One reason I don’t care about the crap show. I grew up 4 miles from the stadium. Suffered through bone chilling night games before BB came to town. In the days when Sammy Seminole was the mascot and did back flips end zone to end zone, to get things started. The prelude to the spear at mid field. If FSU handled things right, let BB leave on his own terms, bring in his successor to learn under him, it would be a whole different show now. But no, they had to run him out of town. They reap what they sow. I live about 20 miles from the stadium now, and couldn’t care less if the razed the stadium and planted pines.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
My wife was at dinner with her Dad Friday evening for his birthday. He was hurt me and my boy weren't there until I sent the pic of my boy with his deer Friday night.

When I started dating her 20 years ago, he told her to "stay away from deer hunters", "he'll be like your Uncle every Fall and you'll never see him". Then I proposed. She wanted a Fall wedding and I said 'Not a Chance". You get June, July or August to plan a wedding.

We got married in June..:bounce:
We got married in August, told my wife not during hunting season. :biggrin2:

Browning Slayer

She demanded a Fall wedding. I said Baby, let's be real. If you EVER WANT an Anniversary trip for 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or whatever, you know that wont happen.:bounce:

buckpasser

I hate it for FSU. They’ll be back at some point, but durn, it’s been long enough.

GTMODawg

BANNED

I had a fantastic girl friend who was most definitely marrying material when I was a young man whose birthday was the 6th of September. Dove season and UGA football seems to start on the 6th of September more than it should...I broke it off. There was no point in me leading that fine young lady along when I knew darn well that I would be preoccupied the week of her birthday the rest of our lives. She failed, at the time, to appreciate the care indicated by this gesture and used some colorful language which indicated that maybe she wasn't as fine a catch as first thought. My hope for her is that she grew to realize I did her a solid favor even though it hurt both of us at the time....

Gator89

My wife's birthday is October 15. Pheasant season in SoDak opens on the third Saturday in October. I have missed a bunch of birthdays since my first trip to SoDak in 2009.

We celebrate her BD on the second weekend of October.

Browning Slayer

They should’ve paid Jimbo and found money for their facilities.
Problem is, Jimbo left that place in a dumpster fire. And he knew it.

They got the money. They've been paying it out to stop the bleeding. Unfortunately they settled for a garbage coach with Willie.

I hope Norvell at least turns the ship in the right direction before getting the boot.

Browning Slayer

Mrs. Fisher didn’t help the cause either.
Being the wife of a college football coach now a days is like having a husband that is "active" military.

With a REALLY LARGE bank account.