North Mcgraw Ford WMA Tract off of Sperin Rd?

Anyone know if the Mcgraw Ford Tract off Sperin Rd is passable or if it's just a huge thick recently planted Pine and thick briar patch? Looks like it could be a good area to hunt, but also looks like it might not be manageable to move around in there without making too much noise or wearing chaps. It's in-between a coupe of creeks with lots of hardwoods and thicks of Pine, looks real promising. If no one knows I might just go check it out on Friday but would hate to waste my day off driving to that tract only to find out it's nothing but thorns.

blackbear

Go and check it out and let us know what you find out.
If you don't like it,maybe head over to Dawson forest wma 11-9 thru 13 /bear/hog /buck only hunt and if you have never been there checkout the Atlanta tract south end or the the new Cochran falls area on north end.
Good luck and getabigun!

I went on Friday and there we two other hunters there. Well I think there were two, I only saw one car, but about half way through my walk someone whistled at me, I don't think it was a bird, but I didn't see the person. Sounded like the whistle was a couple of hundred yards away so I turned around and walked the opposite way, but on the way out I saw the person at his car and he said it wasn't him that whistled so maybe it was a near-bye home owner.

I asked about the area for squirrel hunting to be honest, and I asked it here because I thought deer hunters would more likely know the area. I did see a deer, I was up on a ridge line and he was about 100 yards away on the bottom, he hung out for a minute or two and caught my scent, then it ran about 40 yards snorting at me the whole time.

I walked by the creek on the north end through the hardwoods. The area is passable but I'd bring some chaps or long pants you don't care about. I'd say you have to be in some decent shape to get back there or take your time. I did get a squirrel before the rain came down. I don't like how you can hear the logging or construction or whatever that is going on North of the tract, you can hear bulldozers sometimes. I would certainly be hunting there if I was a bow hunter hunting deer. Seems less populated then the other WMA tracts around the area, and I saw a deer my first time there. Sorry if I'm giving away anyone's honey hole.