Nosler M48 Independence

pacecars

OK, so I found one that interests me now. It is a Nosler M48 Independence bolt action pistol in 6.5mm Creedmoor. It is a single shot with a 15” threaded barrel. Have to pick a good scope to go on it. It should work well with my Thunderbeast suppressor F0BCBC87-D48F-4FF8-AC15-289A53D79F72.jpeg

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Does it have a battery compartment?

pacecars

No but it does have an attachment for a drill bit?

Steven037

I’ve always thought these were cool looking guns since I first saw a xp100. Never had or shot one.

pacecars

Well poo! I had found one at a good price and they said they could do layaway. The dealer called me back and said they also had it on gunbroker and when they went to remove it someone hit the “buy it now” so it was sold. Bummer. Have to start the search over

Big7

The Oracle
Well poo! I had found one at a good price and they said they could do layaway. The dealer called me back and said they also had it on gunbroker and when they went to remove it someone hit the “buy it now” so it was sold. Bummer. Have to start the search over
You got lucky. :wink:

deast1988

Christensen arms 6.5 pistol
Remington came out with a 6.5 just before shutdown too on a 700 action

pacecars

Christensen arms 6.5 pistol
Remington came out with a 6.5 just before shutdown too on a 700 action

I like the single shots better since it will be strictly a hunting gun

pacecars

You got lucky. :wink:

Nah, I wanted it. Still looking for another one. I can find some but they are asking $500 more than the one I was looking at

deast1988

I like the single shots better since it will be strictly a hunting gun

Years ago, field and stream. In his test guy was doing 3k with a 15in creedmoor reload he was shooting light bullets either 100-120gr range. Thompson Center Encore with a custom shop barrel.

Bullberry, MGM, can do you a fantastic barrel