Now here’s a smoking deal! Maybe I’ll get one so I can swap rubber ducks with other middle aged bald guys

Doboy Dawg

My daughter in law has a 22 Rubicon. It’s been back to the dealer several times, for an oil leak that they can’t find. It’s leaking up under the turbo, I expect it’s the turbo oil line and they’re trying to put it off until the warranty expires.

After dealing with trying to fix the rain leaks in roof of my son’s Wrangler, you’d have to give me a Jeep for me to own one. I’m glad he sold that piece of junk.

CarolinaDawg

My daughter in law has a 22 Rubicon. It’s been back to the dealer several times, for an oil leak that they can’t find. It’s leaking up under the turbo, I expect it’s the turbo oil line and they’re trying to put it off until the warranty expires.

After dealing with trying to fix the rain leaks in roof of my son’s Wrangler, you’d have to give me a Jeep for me to own one. I’m glad he sold that piece of junk.
I love my Wrangler and haven’t had the first problem. Had plenty of problems with a Chevy Silverado though.
With that said, I’m still not paying $70k for any depreciating asset.

Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I have envied folks with Jeeps a long time. Got given one on rental while my truck was in the body shop. Controls are horribly laid out. On a cloverleaf ramp I hit some speed bumps. The front end started some sort of harmonic vibration. I nearly had to stop to get the wheel bounce to stop. No interest one any longer, take Toyota or Nissan any day before a Jeep.

Deerhead

My friend took his Jeep in to the dealer for an oil change. Two weeks later...he is now driving a loaner and they still have his jeep. They tried to upgrade his software and the computer crashed! They do not know when it will be repaired.

alphachief

I wonder what a monthly payment on a fine jeep like that would be including late fees?

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Only Jeep I would want would be a 1945 Willys model.

hopper

I stop at TJs. My daughter is driving my 99 her friend has a JK. The friend tried to give my daughter a duck. My daughter told her if she took it my dad would take the TJ away from her :bounce:

• Haha
Reactions: Dub