Official SECCG Avatar Bet

So where's all the Bama folks? They scared?

MudDucker

Staff member
I'm in as long as the avatar I have to wear ain't that Alabama CousinsOnly.com advertisement!

TinKnocker

We could win by 20. Bama could win by 20. Or we could have 7 ot’s. Game could go either way. I’m 0-5 in avatar bets. So not to jinx my dawgs I’ll watch from the sidelines.
Bless you kind sir.

TinKnocker

Only folks on the Bammer list ain't even Gumps. Where's the confidence in your team, Gumps? :rofl:

BTW: I am in. If the Dawgs lose I guess an FSU Thug or a Geaux Thug can pick my avvy since the Bammers are too skeert to participate. facepalm:

SpotandStalk

Only folks on the Bammer list ain't even Gumps. Where's the confidence in your team, Gumps? :rofl:

BTW: I am in. If the Dawgs lose I guess an FSU Thug or a Geaux Thug can pick my avvy since the Bammers are too skeert to participate. facepalm:

I like how 6 threw out all those stipulations knowing nobody would bite. Now he wont even bet on his own team for a one week avatar bet...?

SpotandStalk

I reckon he's still skiddsh after some of those old slayer and S&S avys.....

Cmp1

BANNED

M,go blue,,,,

I reckon he's still skiddsh after some of those old slayer and S&S avys.....

I was always fond of the one I made for Bucknasty..

2nqsbk.jpg

joepuppy

It is some of your finer work.....

bullgator

Ok Spot, I guess we both have to put on the elephant costumes just so we have a bet. Anyone else?