Official SECCG Avatar Bet

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dont understand why people think the CKS should beat Bama in his third year. None of his other decibels came as close as he has. Judge him 13 years after he first became a head coach. That is how long it took Saban.

SpotandStalk

Dont understand why people think the CKS should beat Bama in his third year. None of his other decibels came as close as he has. Judge him 13 years after he first became a head coach. That is how long it took Saban.

I dont see anybody taking the throne from Saban. Kirby and Uga may get theirs but not until Saban loses his mental sharpness or retires.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I dont see anybody taking the throne from Saban. Kirby and Uga may get theirs but not until Saban loses his mental sharpness or retires.

I think Kirby can do it, but it is always gonna be a close game. Kirby just has to learn from his mistakes. He has got a group of guys that are gonna be great in the next couple of years. I hate it, but I am afraid Fields will be gone next year.

SpotandStalk

Maybe the entire forum should put up that Slayer avy...in memory of Browning Slayer

Poor guy will never be the same

SpotandStalk

I moved. I can’t find my laptop. Let me try on my phone to see if I can change it.
Tap your current avatar. Then tap it again when the pop up comes up. You'll then see edit avatar at the bottom of your pic.