Ohio State National Championship thread

ClemsonRangers

To any lurking ohio nutnecklaces... - Tiger Boards Archive Forum - TigerNet
GIF: Ohio State super-fan reacts to Braxton Miller interception

Madsnooker

You must be sitting around feeling down about the state of your coach and your team.
I'm feeling the Christmas spirit so if you need too take your frustrations out on my team go ahead. I won't fight back. My team sucks, coach sucks, they had another bad recruiting class so they won't be good next year either. Hopefully this makes you feel better about your team going forward!!! :cheers: glad to lift your spirits up.:cheers:

westcobbdog

Saw where oSu has owned Mizz but they haven't played in 20 years or so, so that doesn't mean much. This should be a good game with buckys run defense and Mizzou's strong run game going head to head. Have a lot of respect for Mizz and that tremendous transfer RB they have that runs down hill with power and speed. He will be playing on Sunday.

Cool Hand Luke

Saw where oSu has owned Mizz but they haven't played in 20 years or so, so that doesn't mean much. This should be a good game with buckys run defense and Mizzou's strong run game going head to head. Have a lot of respect for Mizz and that tremendous transfer RB they have that runs down hill with power and speed. He will be playing on Sunday.
Cody Schrader, he's a stud. Looking forward to that game.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
.... Have a lot of respect for Mizz and that tremendous transfer RB they have that runs down hill with power and speed. He will be playing on Sunday.
Does he continue to run down hill after they switch ends at the end of a quarter? THEY must have convinced him that this would be OK since he is not a physics major.