Old implement of some kind?

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Found this on a lot I’m cleaning up. Middle bar, each end will pivot up and down and the outside end will turn left and right within the frame of the up and down end. The one wheel is with it, but I think there’s supposed to be a wheel on both sides. What little paint is left, is dark yellow. Any ideas on what it is?IMG_4892.jpegIMG_4891.jpegIMG_4890.jpegIMG_4888.jpeg

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Looks to me like maybe some kind of early planter, but idk.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I "think" it goes between two implements, like a mower and a root plow so the plow is off set to cover the previous path. Never seen one used, but one GrandPa and 2 Great GrandPas all had one around their barn.

Gaswamp

Send me a pic ..marks daddy will know

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
One guy told me it’s a squadron hitch, still figuring out exactly how one of them work.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
One guy told me it’s a squadron hitch, still figuring out exactly how one of them work.
That works better than what I came up with ... pull the root plow behind you and this rig off sets the clod buster (or rake) right beside it covering the area to your left (or right) that you plowed last pass.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Now my old feeble mind remembers. Thanks for caring me back to my grandfather’s farm back in the sixties. He had several that I remember set up with different implements.