Ole miss/Tennessee and injuries

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Michelob ultra. Who could have guessed ?
The Voltards were throwing more then empty water bottles.
0oUXQzyzVghylRw9fHuQO6qByElrzgAkaXP4RKQ1JiA.jpg

Browning Slayer

What authority did the meth heads in the stands have to delay the game and trash their own stadium?

That's how stupid Vols are. They disagree with something and destroy their own house.

The Vols are an embarrassment to the SEC and College Football. I can't wait for Bama and UGA to beat the tar out of them. The 3 more straight loses coming your way.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Tennessee might want to supersize them bills. :bounce:

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
I guess the only good thing to come of this was it distracted everyone from backup QB Milton's horrible decision to run for it from the 20 on the last play of the game.

GTMODawg

BANNED
I guess the only good thing to come of this was it distracted everyone from backup QB Milton's horrible decision to run for it from the 20 on the last play of the game.

No kidding. What a terrible way for the game to end. Dude didn't even try to get in the end zone....no doubt thought there was some time left on the clock.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I understand this looks bad. I don't encourage this type of behavior, but UT fans had enough at that point. The call was questionable. Even with replay, it couldn't be determined one or the other to overturn it.

You should have stopped right there. :wink:

tcward

I understand this looks bad. I don't encourage this type of behavior, but UT fans had enough at that point. The call was questionable. Even with replay, it couldn't be determined one or the other to overturn it.

But....

What started this was back in the first quarter. Corral does a fake handoff. We strip sack him and Barron scores a defensive TD. NO WHISTLES WERE BLOWN. The head ref ran with him all the way to the endzone and so did another ref. They gave us the TD, then they huddled up and decided to take the td back. It was complete garbage and that call alone cost us the game.

They were holding out in space most of the game. Anytime we got momentum, Ole Miss would fake an injury. The game lasted almost 5 hours because of this and the 20 minute delay from fans throwing trash.

This was a big game for us with Kiffin coming in as head coach. Sold out, amazing atmosphere, fans were at fever pitch all game.

This is a team with 30 something players who transferred out, on top of that,12 players were out for this game, our o line and starting RB and some solid defenders. Then Cade Mays got hurt early. This team is as patched together as a team can be, but we gave Kiffin heck and should have walked out with a W if not for bad officiating. So the fans simply lost it. It should have never came down to that play if they didn't take our points back.

Like I said, I know how it looks, but I also understand. With everything this team has been through, how Kiffin did us, how the refs screwed us, it was just built up.

You know, We live in a time where people say when you've had enough, stand up, speak out, fight back. And we did, but those on the outside see it as classless, sore losers, who couldn't handle the bad call. It was so much more than that last night.

Fast forward to the 20:20 mark. Matt does a fake handoff, which I think was supposed to have been the "statue of liberty" play that went wrong

Frustra

Lol!

Browning Slayer

How can you hate Pumpkins? You're from Ohio? Pumpkin show in Circleville!!!
Maybe it's from all them women in Ohio shaped like pumpkins..:hair::hair:

Why do you think he moved to Florida!::gone:::gone: