Omega 300 DTM

Kwaksmoka

Does anyone have any experience with the Omega 300 DTM? I have a regular O300 on the way but was already wanting another one. I see they have the DTM but wasn't sure how it stacked up to the original 300. Thanks for any help!

Stevie Ray

My two Omega 300s are fully auto rated and the only thing I can think of is that DTM would be Direct Thread Mount? I mount my 300s directly to the threads without any additional modifications or accessories.

I haven't looked in a while but I didn't know Silencerco made a 300 DTM. Is there some other difference?

Last edited:

Kwaksmoka

My original 300 is full auto Compatible. From what I read on the SilencerCO site the only difference is the DTM is supposed to be lighter than the original 300. I wasn't sure if anyone actually had the DTM yet that could tell us anything about it. The price of it is surely less than the original 300 so that's a plus! I just wanted to see if anyone thought it was as good. I'd love to get another one to keep on my AR while using one on my 270 or 308's

Stevie Ray

I did look at the Silencerco site and saw the new DTM and noticed the price difference, I bet the only difference in the suppressors is that the DTM can only be thread mounted and maybe doesn't have provisions for the other mounts?

The price is definitely right and if it can only be thread mounted that surely wouldn't be a deterrent for me because that's how I typically mount mine anyway.

Good luck Kwaksmoka!