Outer banks deep droppin

Bjrink

Any of you guys have any recommendation for a good guy to take a group deep dropping out of the outer banks? Fished the gulf for a long time and want to try something different. Thanks!

Big7

The Oracle
I don't know anyone there but for not much more money, you could go out from Miami/Homestead, Turkey Point or anywhere down as far as you want to go in The Keys. That's where the Atlantic fishing is at.

Guide fees, hotel, food will be about the same as Outer Banks. Only additional expense will be gas driving down south. You will be glad you did.

menhadenman

Give the folks at Pirate’s Cove a call 252-473-3906. You might also call the folks down in Frisco, Capt. Joey VanDyke 252-475-0402. Both are great operations with good people.

The cove is easier to get to but of course busier. Frisco is a bit more of a drive but I love that area (we stay in Buxton sometimes).

Good luck, let us know where you end up.

Bjrink

Thanks for the input hillbilly. I’m willing to look at any options. Just figure there would be some guys who had some experience in that area with guides. Fished slit and just want to do something different

Bjrink

They are an experience for sure. Any fish that can be caught at 1000’ and jump multiple times and dive back down is awesome. They catch a lot of them on the east coast of fl. I lived in Naples for 15 years, but never went over there to catch swords.

Madsnooker

They are an experience for sure. Any fish that can be caught at 1000’ and jump multiple times and dive back down is awesome. They catch a lot of them on the east coast of fl. I lived in Naples for 15 years, but never went over there to catch swords.
I have fished out of Port St Lucie multiple times but mainly for Mahi and sails. Guy I used to go with always told me to plan a night trip for some swords but just never worked it out as he died shortly after and have never made it back down there. I fish offshore out of Boca Grande regularly for grouper, snapper ect.

Boondocks

I caught a Blue Marlin in the Pacfic off Costa Rica best fun I have had on that trip. Ran a Toyata Rave 4 almost off a cliff because of wet roads that morning ,stoped by a fence and trees missed our puddle jumper flight to San Jose by 15 minutes .Then drove 8 hours to San Jose only to go thru an earthquake that night before we flew out the next morning to Miami.If any of you have ever been to the Blue Marlin Bar you know what I mean.