pack of deer dogs

Boarhawg

alright i have a pack of dogs for sale my buddy got out of hunting and told me to get rid of his dogs if you have any questions you can call me and i will explain and tell you everything i know but he has 5 dogs total 2 trail dogs and 2 running dogs and 1 puppy that has not started yet dont want to seperate would like to get rid of them all will give a trail with money in hand 800.00 for everything call 229-316-3470 for futher info on dogs thanks located in echols county

alright i have a pack of dogs for sale my buddy got out of hunting and told me to get rid of his dogs if you have any questions you can call me and i will explain and tell you everything i know but he has 5 dogs total 2 trail dogs and 2 running dogs and 1 puppy that has not started yet dont want to seperate would like to get rid of them all will give a trail with money in hand 800.00 for everything call 229-316-3470 for futher info on dogs thanks located in echols county
how much would you take for them

Boarhawg

they are walkers right now the two running dogs got out all i have are the two trail dogs if anybody wants to try them 600.00 for both of them