Paging Sinclair1

Cmp1

BANNED
The reason people think Chevy 's are such a great truck is because they don't use them as a truck,,,,

sinclair1

The reason people think Chevy 's are such a great truck is because they don't use them as a truck,,,,

I have a Toyota, but the Chevy gets dirty and hauls trees too:rofl:

Last edited:

Cmp1

BANNED
Lol lol lol,,,, it's true though see alot of beautiful Chevy's up here,,,, not a one of them has a plow on them,,,,nor the Ford's or the Nissans or the Toyota's,,,,

sinclair1

Lol lol lol,,,, it's true though see alot of beautiful Chevy's up here,,,, not a one of them has a plow on them,,,,nor the Ford's or the Nissans or the Toyota's,,,,

My uncle was road dept chief in Iowa back in the day, the county bought him a Scout with a plow :rofl:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

We have three plow trucks at my job: FordF350, FordF250, Ford Ranger. They would be much more dependable if they were Nissans or Toyotas. :D

Cmp1

BANNED
We have three plow trucks at my job: FordF350, FordF250, Ford Ranger. They would be much more dependable if they were Nissans or Toyotas. :D

Not one time have I seen a plow on a Nissan or Toyota,,,, and definitely not on a Ranger,,,, at least not here,,,, and very few Ford's here,,,, lousy front ends,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
The only issue I have with our 2500 long bed is you've got to have weight in the back,,,, but I can push 18in of snow,,,, not even an issue,,,, eats gas,,,, but no problem,,,, wish I had the diesel,,,, but the Hemi is alright,,,,

sinclair1

I was mistaken, it was a jeep, I guess when the plow wasn't attached, you just rammed your way through :bounce: funny how my memory had it as a international scout.
IMG_1243.jpg