Patiently waiting.....

DynamicDennis

Well I don't bow hunt because it would be a nightmare to track a deer on our place, as its too thick (plus I can sit in the yard at the house and sweat while getting ate up by skeeters). My oldest daughter is turning 18 on Oct 15th, so not doing muzzy this year. Plan on being in a stand every weekend in November and early December. But it just feels months away at this point. And then it will be gone. Hunting season is my mistress, just wanna be in a stand with gun in hand.

Jim Boyd

Well I don't bow hunt because it would be a nightmare to track a deer on our place, as its too thick (plus I can sit in the yard at the house and sweat while getting ate up by skeeters). My oldest daughter is turning 18 on Oct 15th, so not doing muzzy this year. Plan on being in a stand every weekend in November and early December. But it just feels months away at this point. And then it will be gone. Hunting season is my mistress, just wanna be in a stand with gun in hand.

Hang tough brother… it will be here before ya know it.

Good luck!

johnpoulan83

Missed The Vote
Patience big fella , your time shall come

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Dennis, I hate to be the one to call you out but…….if you shoot one with a cannon, you may have the same nightmare! (Albeit less likely)
Not this week, but next week the temps may be in the 70’s. I’m scouting and chasing pigs with the 22 magnum, but it’s been a touch too hot for me to try and kill a deer.……..but I also field quarter and pack out.
Point is, DONT WAIT! Go kill a deer with your bow/Xbow! (If you have one of course).

DynamicDennis

Mr. B, I have not owned any archery equipment since I watched a big Illinois buck run out of my life dragging his guts. Been about 17-18 years. I certainly do not have the time to practice, and feel comfortable shooting at an animal. Would not be fair to the beast.