Paulding Co bait shops

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Are there any left around Paulding Co?
There use to be a few around over off 61 in New Georgia, but they've closed down. Looking for a place that sells minnows and crickets.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Are there any left around Paulding Co?
There use to be a few around over off 61 in New Georgia, but they've closed down. Looking for a place that sells minnows and crickets.
Closest I know of is Lee's Grocery at the corner of 3rd Army Rd. and Old Hwy. #41. The store at Hwy. #92 and East Paulding Dr. used to have bait, but I don't think they still do.

westcobbdog

Closest I know of is Lee's Grocery at the corner of 3rd Army Rd. and Old Hwy. #41. The store at Hwy. #92 and East Paulding Dr. used to have bait, but I don't think they still do.
Yep and a little further down towards the block house boat ramp is a c store on a curve with crickets and minnows. The Dugout on 41 in NW Cobb has many more choices than those c stores.

westcobbdog

Yep and a little further down towards the block house boat ramp is a c store on a curve with crickets and minnows. The Dugout on 41 in NW Cobb has many more choices than those c stores.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I go to Mackenzie’s in temple. They sell minnows there and I’m sure they sell crickets too.
Thanks! Didn't know about that one, not far out of the way headed to Franklin.

Reactions: EDH

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
No problem. I used to go to the gas station down the road from the old catfish den. I hated it when that one closed.
Yeah he had good prices and was close, but he only kept bait from just before Memorial Day to Labor Day. Lee's keeps bait year round, even when everyone else was out back a year or so ago they had everything.