Please pray for our son!!

kmaxwell3

Hopefully y’all got home, hope the little man is doing better and playing with those new toys that Santa brought, now you and momma try and get some much needed rest!!! We sleep with the monitor next to our head, especially when rsv is in town
Yes we made it home last night. He was very excited to see what Santa had brought and play with his brothers and sisters. Makes for a long night with the monitor in your room. But sometimes that's life. Thanks again guy!!

kmaxwell3

Well guys it is with a happy heart I can say my son has finished his chemo treatment as of tonight for Leukemia. I gave him his last dose of oral chemo this afternoon. He still will be doing monthly blood work and check ups for the rest of the year and then next year every 2 months. Need to make sure it doesn't return. We rented a lake house on Sinclar for the weekend. Kids have had a blast here. It has been a long 2.5 years of treatments and scary times for him. This has honestly been one of the most trying times in our life's. This whole experience has been 24/7 for so long that it is always on our minds. Just keeping up with his prescriptions and doctors appointments planning our life around all the time he spent at Egelston. He spent two Christmas and turned three years old in that hospital. Everyone at Egelston has been so good to us. From the beginning it has consumed so much of our time and energy. Life doesn't stop for anyone or anything and with other kids to raise at the same time it was almost impossible at times. But my wife and kids all stepped up for their baby brother and made it happen. There were so many sleepless nights and so many miles traveled back and forth to the appointments and when he was inpatient. At the same time we have met alot of good people that helped us along the way. Thank you all for the prayers that you gave us.

Attachments

• 20220710_192701.jpg
    20220710_192701.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 20220709_160048.jpg
    20220709_160048.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 42

dslc6487

So glad that he has finished his treatments!! I know it has been a very long 2 1/2 years. I know that he is very proud of having a loving family that has cared for him and stepped up to meet every challenge. Blessings to all of the family.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I know it is a relief to be done with that phase of treatment. Now that boy can start overcoming and healing from the chemo. It is great news.

K80

That's great news brother!

Latest posts