Poacher thread that I deleted restarted

Tight Lines

One guy said it was girl drama when I posted the pic of a guy on a trail cam walking by close to the Camera no face mask shotgun and slate call in one hand and phone in the other. I got mad and after a couple comments deleted the thread before I got banned.
Everyone is a cowboy behind the keyboard, remember that...most of the guys throwing rocks would be like kittens in person...and who doesn't hate a trespasser, and don't even start on a poacher...low life...Officer Sartor is a good man...stay on his good side...

Stonewall 2

I know Shane has helped us with other issues and yes a good man! Ryan Cleveland was our warden after Shane left he is now with GSP I believe our new warden Joseph I haven’t met yet but have talked with on the phone about this matter.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good deal , maybe they can add your charges on top of the others . But I’d be willing to bet he’s already out and probably be turkey hunting in the morning . On someone else’s land

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Looks like the kind of guy you don’t want hanging around. Hope he stays off your property.

Amen. He's nothing but trouble. Glad they caught him.

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
People like this just ain't wired right...it would take no additional effort to hunt legal. They get more of a thrill doing it illegal. So they do...some are dangerous individuals.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
People like this just ain't wired right...it would take no additional effort to hunt legal. They get more of a thrill doing it illegal. So they do...some are dangerous individuals.
A lot are pillbillies, glad they caught him

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Wow that really doesn't even look like the same guy. From trail cam pic to mug shots. Trail cam guy looks like a longer..... jaw line.

Anyway I hope it all get's worked out and y'all can enjoy yer property without havin to worry ABOUT TRESSPASSERS. I know it can take away from some of the relaxation when other folks are trespassin on n off the property. Good luck!

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Wow that really doesn't even look like the same guy. From trail cam pic to mug shots. Trail cam guy looks like a longer..... jaw line.

Anyway I hope it all get's worked out and y'all can enjoy yer property without havin to worry ABOUT TRESSPASSERS. I know it can take away from some of the relaxation when other folks are trespassin on n off the property. Good luck!
Pills and meth do that...

Zombies

2dye4

I was thing the same exact thing, but there are resemblances though.

Stonewall 2

It’s him! Confirmed by sheriffs dept. Still Not It sure if what he was arrested for Tuesday is related to us calling game warden tomorrow.

Hoosier06

DIPSTICK yankee
It’s him! Confirmed by sheriffs dept. Still Not It sure if what he was arrested for Tuesday is related to us calling game warden tomorrow.

Says someone on the internet. unless that dude got plastic surgery on his chin, it ain’t the same guy.