Pop Ups

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
I've been getting them on the right side, doesn't bother me because they're out of the way. BUT in the past week or so started getting one on the lower left screen side that will block the view of some of what I'm trying to view. Hate that one

Mike 65

I've been getting them on the right side, doesn't bother me because they're out of the way. BUT in the past week or so started getting one on the lower left screen side that will block the view of some of what I'm trying to view. Hate that one
Me too.

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
Me too

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
uBlock Origin and Adblock plus.

Problem solved.

Glenn2399

Ad Blocker did not work for me. Most pop ups are from Walgreens. I emailed them and asked them to get their garbage off of my tablet.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Ad Blocker did not work for me. Most pop ups are from Walgreens. I emailed them and asked them to get their garbage off of my tablet.
What browser are you using? I run Firefox on all my devices with AdBlock, Ghostery, and NoScript and have no ads ever without disabling something. They do sometimes interfere with the functionality of a site, NoScript in particular, but as @kmckinnie said, a couple clicks and it is disabled.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
To be honest. The problem most likely is on your end. U may have the app but don’t have it activated. That’s done in your settings. Several different folks said it didn’t work. But then they found where to click then no more ads. If safari. Click there. Then u will see a blocker. Click there then u will see the ad blocker app. Make it turn green with a click.
The ad blocker app has the information there is also one just for tables.
Good luck.