Post covid effects

buckpasser

It seems to affect all people a little bit differently. I had it in the fall of 21. still don't have any energy,don't get hungry,taste is still not normal and worst of all most of my hearing went away on about the third day. Still hanging in there but it is a different world. It is discouraging at times but at 88 I've had a pretty good run. I will just try to enjoy what comes down the pike from here on in. Camille makes it all worthwhile.

God bless you Shotgun1!

krizia829

Got it in August of 21, lost smell for 4-5 days, that's it. Got it again in July of 22, felt bad for about 5-6 hours one day. Ever since the 21 episode I do not get hungry. Force myself to eat when my stomach hurts from hunger pains. Today I forced myself to eat half of a 6" sub and couldn't eat anymore. Smell is still about 60%. Saw on the news tonight some of the long lasting effects people are having. Both were on the list. It stinks to not be hungry, I love to cook but it is hard to when you aren't hungry. I used to eat 2 if not 3 meals a day prior.

Anyone have any lasting effects that had covid?
I also lost sense of smell and taste for a few days. All came back, except, some foods taste funny still to this day.

I got very sick a couple of months back, never tested for covid so I have no idea if I got it for a 2nd time but I did not lose sense of smell or taste during that time.

I wish my appetite decreased so I can lose some weight! But that didn't change.. lol Pork just kind of grosses me out after a few bites now. And I love pork! Eggs taste funny and so do French fries. I don't know.. It's weird.

I'll tell you one thing.. Covid sure has messed up quite a bit of us!!

I forgot to mention that I've had some crazy brain fog ever since I got covid back in July 2021. I have trouble focusing and remembering things at work..

Last edited:

DSGB

After my first infection I lost smell completely for almost a year. Now I have good days and bad. Taste or appetite was never effected. I suffered from very reduced energy and stamina for a few months after round 1. The other rounds have just been cold like, with less time to rebound.

I saw a thread a while back picking on it, but I do feel anxious more than I ever did before. Not sure if it’s a physical deal or all the deaths I went through around that time. As mentioned, we probably don’t know much about what it did/is doing to us just yet.

My wife is dealing with anxiety more now and that is one thing that my Dr mentioned as well they are seeing in people. it's crazy.

About a week after I had it, I came up the stairs at work (4 floors) and was winded when I got to the top. Once I was in my office, my shortness of breath turned to anxiety as I felt like I couldn't catch my breath. I've had a few other situations where that's happened, but had never had issues before.

oldfella1962

Are they still giving Covid boosters? I haven't heard a word about Covid on the news lately, except for China's role.

breathe in

I got sick a couple times from 20–22, but never tested positive, so I don’t know if it was the China virus or not? But for the past year I’ve been a little winded. Doctor says it’s asthma, but the medicine/inhalers we’ve tried haven’t really worked. I think she wants to do a CT next. I asked her about long Covid – she said maybe?

pure blood here also, no shots.

Artfuldodger

I never lost my sense of smell or taste but it has altered my sense of smell. I used to love the smell of coffee but it smells different now. Nothing drastic but enough to notice with smells.

Me and my wife had it at the end of 21 begining of 22 for a few weeks. I also have had ringing in the ears ever since.

GeorgiaBob

A bunch of technicians in a communist government biochemical lab in China were messing with a specific type of cold virus that had never before affected people. Their tinkering was paid for by a grant from the United Stats government through NIAID and approved by Anthony Fauci. The specific virus they were using has now been proven to be identical to a coronavirus used by several Big Pharma labs - including one, Moderna, that is closely associated with the same Anthony Fauci - in the Pharma lab's efforts to develop a mRNA vaccine. (surely you will all agree that last fact is just coincidence!:sneaky:)

I am guessing that the Chinese techs, and the scientists they worked for, were laughing about the US paying for developing a tool that might one day be used against them. I also suspect that they did not intend that the "one day" would be in the fall of 2019. We now know that it was infecting people not associated with the Wuhan bioweapons lab as early as September 2019.

Whatever they did to the virus they were manipulating, they ended up with a new strain that was very contagious, did infect humans, and was very, very unstable. Many of the symptoms we have seen and heard reported are due to the way the virus was manipulated. They created an organism that attached to human cells and leached things like zinc from the cells while rapidly replicating itself.

But it changed quickly. The unstable virus mutated rapidly, too rapidly for any form of a vaccine to be effective. My guess is that between January 2020 and May 2020 the original version was dying off, replaced with a number of different - and less dangerous - variants. We all also know that the US "official" death toll is bunk. Covid probably killed more people in 2020 that a bad flu season, but not much more.

We also know that a fair number of those deaths were caused by the actions of government and "experts." NY Gov. Cuomo put infected people in nursing homes resulting in hundreds (thousands?) of additional deaths. Patients who needed fluids, expectorants, zinc, and NSAIDS were instead put on ventilators allowing their lungs to be destroyed by infection. But covid changed more.

Those "post covid effects" are not through. The cold virus will have more surprises for the world in the next year or so. But also, the entire covid panicdemic has been an exercise in official idiocy, an experiment in corporate greed, and a blatant attempt by many national governments to grab power. In particular, I note that a very significant number of Americans have now been vaccinated against trusting the government. That vaccine appears to be both effective and very dangerous to government.

OK - - Rant over!

oldfella1962

Me and my wife had it at the end of 21 begining of 22 for a few weeks. I also have had ringing in the ears ever since.
Wow there are so many things about Covid's effect on people that scientists will be researching for years no doubt! That said, I hope none of these research projects are conducted in China. Just saying.

GA1dad

Yep,,, got long Covid about 14 months ago and have been struggling with an autoimmune inflamitory disease called Lichen Planus for going on a year now. Doc told me it was most likely caused by Covid. Tells me it could be years before it is totally cleared out. In the last couple of months they have found a rapidly increasing amount of cases related to Covid,,,, but even more related to the vaccine. Good Times

Last edited:

Latest posts