Prophecy in light of current events in Israel.

gordon 2

Some people feel like all of those dispersed and mentioned about being gathered are not just the physical descendants of Abraham by birth but all of us that have been adopted and grafted in.
Romans 11 reads more like it's physical Israel with Christians being grafted into physical Israel.
It's a bit confusing how the two concepts intertwine and over lap. Sometimes salvation passages sound like physical Israel, past and present, and some read like a future spiritual salvation of all Christians with resurrected bodies thrown into the mix to make even that spiritual part physical.
It seems there is in our tradition Jerusalem ( physical or of the land of Canaan) and then there is this other Jerusalem ( Spiritual or from heaven) which comes down from heaven (Rev.) This probably gives grist to the concept of two Israels and two very different kingdoms with the truth being that at some points in time (historically) they might merge into one just as we as individual at some points in time might merge one within the Glory or Light come down from heaven.

"I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them."

The context for " Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them." Can be both fitted to Jerusalem and Christ Jesus especially that a Christian with a Christian heart wrote it.

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."

One Jerusalem has ever been haunted by the darkness the other ever overcomes. One has shadows cast from its walls and the other has no such thing.

"“Jerusalem (1), Jerusalem(2), you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing."

Last edited:

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Russia is allied with Iran through its arms purchasing and anti-West stance. It’s an alliance that grows stronger by the week. Israel sits at the crossroads of 3 continents. Both China and India are emerging markets looking at improving trade routes to the West. India is building a rail line to Europe.

It’s slated to run right through the Middle East
this is important. Who ever controls the valley of Jezreel and the Megiddo area can control land based trade routes for all traffic going from Africa, Asia and Europe. This is a major reason for most of the conflict thru the ages.

Another thing that I was surprised to learn last week the number and intensity of the earthquakes that are shaking Iran. They have had more than 40 earthquakes in the past 30 days, most of them 4.0 or greater. This is along the African rift and its border with Iraq. Iraq had 6 earthquakes on its side of that border in the past 30 days, all of them over 4.0M.

Big things are happening there geologically. Bible prophesy is coming true before our eyes. Look up.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
If a "Rapture" were to occur, Israel would be totally alone in the world. I think about that every time I see a Pro-Hamas rally in the U.S. and the West.

gordon 2

If a "Rapture" were to occur, Israel would be totally alone in the world. I think about that every time I see a Pro-Hamas rally in the U.S. and the West.
That which made up the Good Samarian's discernment is not always available to the religious.