Psalm 23 Made Real in the New Testament

StriperAddict

Psalm 23 Made Real in the New Testament

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
John 10:14 (KJV) I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
John 10:9 (KJV) I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

he leadeth me beside the still waters.
John 4:14 (KJV 1900) But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

He restoreth my soul:
Matthew 11:29 (KJV) Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
2 Corinthians 5:21 (KJV) For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
Luke 1:78-79 (KJV) Zechariah, father of John the baptizer: “Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us, To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.”

I will fear no evil:
1 John 5:18b (KJV)…he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

for thou art with me;
John 14:20b (KJV) …I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
John 14:26a (KJV) But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things…

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
Revelation 19:9b (KJV) Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb.

Thou anointest my head with oil;
2 Corinthians 1:21 (KJV) Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God.

My cup runneth over.
1 John 4:19 (KJV) We love him, because he first loved us.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
Galatians 5:22-23a (NASB) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control

and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
John 14 2b-3 (KJV) I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Grace and peace to you.

From - Larry Eiss
LarryEiss.com

Reactions: LGB