Question about Accurate 2700 powder.

drhunter1

I got a bottle from a friend of mine but can’t seem to find what calibers it is used for on line. Does anyone have any experience with it?

JeffinPTC

Did you try accuratepowder.com?

Accurate 2700 is a medium burning, double-base, spherical rifle powder that is ideally suited for the 30-06 Springfield and other medium capacity calibers such as the 22-250 Remington, 220 Swift, and the 243 Winchester. 2700 provides excellent velocities and performance in the Winchester Super Short Magnum cartridges. Made in the USA.

Looks like the link to version 8.0 of their load data is missing. Here's a 2012 version 3.5.

With a litle oggling, you prob can find newer one.

Attachments

• Accurate_load_data_3.5.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 6

drhunter1

Did you try accuratepowder.com?

Accurate 2700 is a medium burning, double-base, spherical rifle powder that is ideally suited for the 30-06 Springfield and other medium capacity calibers such as the 22-250 Remington, 220 Swift, and the 243 Winchester. 2700 provides excellent velocities and performance in the Winchester Super Short Magnum cartridges. Made in the USA.

Looks like the link to version 8.0 of their load data is missing. Here's a 2012 version 3.5.

With a litle oggling, you prob can find newer one.
Thanks. That is very useful.

Bobby Bigtime

I have used it a lot in various 30-06 loads with good success, best results were with 150 grain bullets. I also gave it a try in 6.5x55 and it was quite promising. I need to try some different bullet weights but did well with 140 grainers.