Question for you fellow DAWG fans??

Arrow3

How many of you would trade Mark Richt for Dabo Swinney?

I would in a heartbeat. The guy coaches with so much determination and heart! He does so much more with less talent. I'd love to see what he could do in Athens .

brownceluse

Not sure who i would like to replace him with. I think dabo is a brick shy of a full load but think he's a class act. But I'm a brick shy of a full load to so he may be a good fit.

hayseed_theology

No thanks. Clemson can keep Dabo. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think he is 2-5 against USCe and FSU.

Arrow3

No thanks. Clemson can keep Dabo. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think he is 2-5 against USCe and FSU.

About the same record Richt has against USCe in the same amount of time...

Old Winchesters

Nah... I'll stick w/ Richt. I think if we had to replace him right now I'd rather have Pruitt.

hayseed_theology

Not saying Richt is the perfect coach. I just don't see Dabo as an upgrade.

bullgator

I don't see the big talent difference. Clemson/Sweeney recruit like an SEC team.

brownceluse

I don't see the big talent difference. Clemson/Sweeney recruit like an SEC team.

Yep they almost had Gurley and Marshall. This is what happens when Dabo beats a team like ND. Richt sucks against teh Ole Ball coach and so does Dabo. he would not be an upgrade. I'll take a coach like that guy from Vandy.

bullgator

You can have Vandy's, just leave ours alone. :biggrin2:

weathermantrey

In the last 4 seasons, Dabo has out of conference wins against: LSU, UGA, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, and Ohio State.

Pretty impressive body count if you ask me...

Also, Clemson is like the only team in the nation to finish the season ranked higher than they started for 4 consecutive years.

We also have the 2nd longest streak in the nation of winning against unranked teams. I think it's like 30something in a row. Only Alabama has a longer streak.