Rabbit hunt !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
A couple more hunts like this and I’ll be looking for me a couple beagles ! Just really wanted to say thanks to @WishboneW for the invite . And to say you don’t know what it meant to my little hunting partner . He has some real struggles in his future and I’m sure every chance he gets to spend with a fine group of men in the outdoors will help ! Can’t wait to do it again IMG_4814.jpegIMG_4816.jpegIMG_4817.jpeg

crackerdave

Glad yall had a good hunt! Wish I was able to join you.
Great to see a young hunter having fun.

WishboneW

Glad you all could be there.

We are all about kids having a good time.

Dave rabbits are often killed with little walking. Come join us

specialk

Good hunt! Glad yall enjoyed it!

ghadarits

That's good stuff. Nothing better than getting the young'uns out there in the field with some good role models and a pack of dogs. Good on you guys for making it happen.

Redbow

A few Beagles a good shotgun, a kid along and a place where the Cottontails are thick is a piece of Heaven for me just hearing the dogs run. And of course the kid with a big smile on his face puts the icing on the hunt. Good show indeed, thanks for posting this.

Duff

Ain’t much more fun than a good rabbit race! That looks like a great place fer a rabbit to hide.

Glad yall had a great time!

antharper

Staff member
Ain’t much more fun than a good rabbit race! That looks like a great place fer a rabbit to hide.

Glad yall had a great time!
Probably the best rabbit habitat I’ve ever seen . The dogs would jump one and if we were fortunate enough to kill it they’d have another race going in minutes

WishboneW

Carhartt canvass overalls and briar proof gloves are needed if you get off the deer trails or off the roads. It is a very thick overgrown peach orchard.
We killed 6 rabbits.

We would like to take other kids but the dog owner's schedule only permits week day hunts.

Agreed that there is nothing like hunting rabbits with beagles.

Worley

Yessir, that’s the way you make memories that last a lifetime. Congratulations to all of you on a fine day in the field, that little joker looks like he had fun too

kayaksteve

Rabbit hunting is about the funnest thing I can think of to do with a kid. If I didn’t have such a demanding job and to many hobbies already I’d have a pack of beagles.

antharper

Staff member
Rabbit hunting is about the funnest thing I can think of to do with a kid. If I didn’t have such a demanding job and to many hobbies already I’d have a pack of beagles.
The same 2 reasons is the only thing keeping me from having a pack also