Recommend a hunting bow 24", for a teen

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
That he can hunt with. I'm not too concerned about "grow-with", because when he outgrows it we'll move on to an adult bow. I can get us through the set up and teach him how, but I'm curious who in here has a teenager and can recommend which bows are huntable @ 24" for a 13 year old. Thanks in advance.

Evergreen

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
I bought my son the bear cruzer g2, but he was 7 (now almost 9) and it is a grow with bow but for the price I figured we'd see how much he really likes this first. Definitely will upgrade when it's time, with saying that it's adjustable from 12-30" up to 70lbs, 15 or 20 on the low end, it's pretty smooth but you will need to put some tape on the grip. I'd buy it again, infact I am, his little sister has fallen in love with the pink camo version. It's 30" axle to axle though. I know it's not exactly what you asked for but it's a fun little bow to shoot, especially the way kids grow from say now to the season you can do all the adjustments at home in a few minutes and be good to go

flatsmaster

Mathews mission … fully adjustable and my son’s wife has a 24 inch draw and dropped her first P&Y buck in Illinois 2 seasons ago
Hopefully if not there yet he can get close to 50 draw weight and shoot a cut on contact BH and good luck

davidhelmly

For a “grow with” bow the Hoyt Kobalt goes 18” - 28”, if you want a top of the line short draw bow go with the Hoyt Eclipse, it’s 23 1/2” - 28” and it’s a fine full blown hunting bow.

uturn

I’ll chime in…if you can find one a Bowtech Heartbreaker would be very good choice…they can grow with and as David mentioned head right on to the stand with it as well!

Ihunt

Xpedition made a short draw bow a couple of years ago that got good reviews and was as fast as any bow out there at shorter draw lengths

killerv

Mathews mission … fully adjustable and my son’s wife has a 24 inch draw and dropped her first P&Y buck in Illinois 2 seasons ago
Hopefully if not there yet he can get close to 50 draw weight and shoot a cut on contact BH and good luck
I bought one about 6 years back for my oldest, now my 11yo is shooting it. Great choice.