Recommended archery outfitters ATL area

My current compound bow setup is getting pretty old, and I have decided it is about time for an upgrade. Does anyone have any recommendations for an outfitter within an hour or two of Atlanta for getting a new compound bow hunting ready? My current set up is a Bowtech Allegiance, but I am not married to any particular brand of bow. Thanks in advance

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I just looked at the sticky thread for recommended archery shops and it’s a few years old. it seems like you are just wanting something new so just have fun and enjoy the process! Might be tough to find something you like more than that Bowtech Bow.
I don’t have a recommendation but would probably just do a google search and find a few shops around me. Then just walk in and check out the vibe.
I just bought a new bow from BPS/Cabela’s, but it was an online purchase and I knew the exact bow I wanted. I am an online mostly shopper in general though. Best of luck and Have Fun with it!

transfixer

My current compound bow setup is getting pretty old, and I have decided it is about time for an upgrade. Does anyone have any recommendations for an outfitter within an hour or two of Atlanta for getting a new compound bow hunting ready? My current set up is a Bowtech Allegiance, but I am not married to any particular brand of bow. Thanks in advance

Look up Bowhunters supply out in Bowden, I haven't been there in a few years, but they had a very good selection last time I was there,

Hunter922

BHS Bowden is a good choice you can sling some arrows there when you get done.

Ajohnson0587

If you are interested in a Hoyt, check out Jeff & Max Dixon at 2nd Chance Archery. They are a “boutique” operation ran out of Jeff’s Basement, but their attention to detail is unmatched. They sell a lot of bows, they are factory Hoyt certified, and are by appointment only. Max built my VTM31 in December of last year and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. When you leave your bow with be fully tuned and sighted in. They also build arrows to your specs or they can build you some based on their experience. Give them a call, you won’t be disappointed.

Attachments

• IMG_1507.jpeg
    IMG_1507.jpeg
    378.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1505.jpeg
    IMG_1505.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 18

ASH556

Another vote for Outdoor Depot. Patrick and Ryan are some of the best in the business and will treat you like family!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Pop's outdoors in Clarkesville or Outdoor Depot in Gainesville.
I hear good things about the Ace Hardware in social circle but I've never been there.

mwood1985

Pop's outdoors in Clarkesville or Outdoor Depot in Gainesville.
I hear good things about the Ace Hardware in social circle but I've never been there.
Steve at Ace has a good crew. I got my last bow from them. Lived a half mile up the street in Social Circle. Moved out to Monticello this year. That and Roots in Jackson are the closest. Both good options

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Pike Outfitters, adjacent to Pike depot in Pike county...