Removing pain driveler #337

Status
Not open for further replies.

Core Lokt

Yep, some day a generac. Don’t have 12.5 K to spare right now.

Don't you dare get a generac. Go cummins. You can thank me later. My SIL just installed 2 for under 7.5K each.

There are companies making a racket out there installing these things.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Don't you dare get a generac. Go cummins. You can thank me later. My SIL just installed 2 for under 7.5K each.

There are companies making a racket out there installing these things.

I have around 7 in my Generac including installation and propane tank

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Dang Trevor Lawrence has C-19. Will not play Saturday.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Wind's kicking it outside, thought this mess was gone ??????

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Wind's kicking it outside, thought this mess was gone ??????

I heard that.....

I hear tin flapping on the barn roof. facepalm:

Hope one of these Oak limbs don’t come down. :eek2:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Chimes singin up a storm.

Core Lokt

I have around 7 in my Generac including installation and propane tank

How long has it been installed?

Hold and look at a genyrak transfer switch vs a cummins and you will be blown away at the difference. I'm not knocking them, that is all that you see on TV adverting and the reason they are so popular. It's also what the big box stores have to sell.

Just glad I gave the cummins a look. I had a genyrak transfer switch installed when my house was built but took it off and put in the cummins.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
How long has it been installed?

Hold and look at a genyrak transfer switch vs a cummins and you will be blown away at the difference. I'm not knocking them, that is all that you see on TV adverting and the reason they are so popular. It's also what the big box stores have to sell.

Just glad I gave the cummins a look. I had a genyrak transfer switch installed when my house was built but took it off and put in the cummins.

Guess I've had mine for 7-8 years ??? Bought from a very good friend that owns a propane company and is a Generac dealer.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Done dropped 7* since 7p here :rockon:
58 here and drop'n! Fan's in the window and feel'n goooood. Wind's blow'n about as hard as it was this early am, got "Daisey" want'n to sleep on the air mattress again.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
53 here now, IF I can talk myself into going to sleep... gonna sleep like a lamb.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Wind is still blowing and noticeably cooler this morning.

beans.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.