Rubber stuff under the hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
What do you call it?

I want to replace it, can i buy a roll of it? cut my own? I went to the autoparts places in town and they were all clueless. I prefer not buy from the ford dealership.IMG_7864.jpegIMG_7863.jpeg

DAVE

Ford manuals refer them as air deflectors. You might could make them your self if you can find right material but if you really want to replace them I would go to a Ford dealer to get before they are obsolete. They are there to force air through condenser & radiator but they don't seem to have much affect. I would be more concerned with mud build up in condenser, cooler and radiator than missing air deflectors.

Dan Conrad

Ford manuals refer them as air deflectors. You might could make them your self if you can find right material but if you really want to replace them I would go to a Ford dealer to get before they are obsolete. They are there to force air through condenser & radiator but they don't seem to have much affect. I would be more concerned with mud build up in condenser, cooler and radiator than missing air deflectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.