Small Gator

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Came up on this little guy while riding through my hunting woods yesterday. The woods are very dry down my way, but there was a small water hole I passed on the side of the road he may have been headed to. Gator was about 4 - 5 ft long. He let me get pretty close to him, but I was staying alert. Plus, I was wearing my Dawgs hat. I didn't want him eating it. With my head in it! :bounce:

You can click the full screen icon on the video player to view it larger.

Here are some pics of him.

Gator (June 1, 2021) (1).JPG

Gator (June 1, 2021) (2).JPG

Gator (June 1, 2021) (3).JPG

Gator (June 1, 2021) (4).JPG

wvdawg

Staff member
Looks like those tail drag marks came quite a ways down the road. He probably moved when he saw your hat!

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Everything is drying up, we have gators walking everywhere. I know where they are headed. There's a huge sink that doesn't go dry. This one is about 8 feet. Have seen a couple larger in our cypress ponds.

Attachments

• gator.jpg
    gator.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 13

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Everything is drying up, we have gators walking everywhere. I know where they are headed. There's a huge sink that doesn't go dry. This one is about 8 feet. Have seen a couple larger in our cypress ponds.
That's a good one, Son. There are some big ones in this area, just haven't seen one this year, yet. Only small ones so far. There is plenty of pork for them to eat, and I hope they eat a lot of it!