Smokeless actors

basstrkr

Have ya'll noticed that young actors don't know how to smoke a cigarette. t looks totaly fake. They don't know how to pull a long drag and contemplate the world's problems, it goes in and right back out. No cool Wimps.

Big7

The Oracle
Picking up smoking was ABSOLUTELY the worst thing I have ever done to myself.

Smoking killed my Dad early and is starting to affect my health now.

specialk

Have ya'll noticed that young actors don't know how to smoke a cigarette. t looks totaly fake. They don't know how to pull a long drag and contemplate the world's problems, it goes in and right back out. No cool Wimps.
Buncha' limp wristed hot boxers.....Malboro man could whip the snot out of them!!

SarahFair

Well I for one think that is a win for society :huh:

Kids/young adults vape now, but I still don't think they are vaping at the rate people were smoking 20 years ago..

leroy

Grew up with both parents that smoked heavy, didn't realize how nasty it was till i moved out, and after being out of it i realized how nasty it smelled and stained everything, couldnt hardly stand to ride in their car. Never had a desire to do it.

Last edited:

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
I have always enjoyed watching people multi task while smoking.

My favorite was when I was building houses and my co-worker had a cig dangling from the corner of his mouth while taking a sip of coffee with one hand and driving a nail with the other
The other day I saw a video of a guy who got into a gunfight defending his home from two invaders who were outside his door and down a stairway... He unloaded on them, hit one, went back inside, came back with a fresh mag. Cigarette stayed in his mouth the whole time.

furtaker

I have always enjoyed watching people multi task while smoking.

My favorite was when I was building houses and my co-worker had a cig dangling from the corner of his mouth while taking a sip of coffee with one hand and driving a nail with the other
Or watching a woman tell the state trooper to kiss her hind end while a Marlboro is hanging from her lips.

earlthegoat2

The other day I saw a video of a guy who got into a gunfight defending his home from two invaders who were outside his door and down a stairway... He unloaded on them, hit one, went back inside, came back with a fresh mag. Cigarette stayed in his mouth the whole time.

Or watching a woman tell the state trooper to kiss her hind end while a Marlboro is hanging from her lips.

Or the video of the guy in FL saving his puppy from the gator all while holding a cigar in his mouth.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
They even have a warning label now on movies for "outdated cultural depictions." Which basically means any traditional values or behavior.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
NC is a different world with tobacco. When I commuted up there for work the percentage of smokers was off the chart. Spent much of my day checking behind the building for folks I needed to do business with.