So which one of you

killerv

got busted for baiting in macon/bibb the other day? Saw where 3 agents setup on you. Their tailgate pic with your ducks was awesome.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Thank goodness.... I was just a little south of there with corn, mill let, sorgruhm, and molasses. We wore em out!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Not as much as my Instagram minions scouting and baiting for me.

27metalman

I've had several peeps text me that photo asking me who it was... Like I'm in the know or something. :)

across the river

Wonder why you can bait deer and not Ducks?

States make the rules for the deer that live there. The feds make the rules for doves and ducks that cross over multiple states.

SLY22

Useles Member !
Let’s see the pic! I like a good tail gate pic!!

038ed0f3-f126-4012-9b7e-6620006dfefd-large16x9_DNRBibbCounty.jpg

CJT

Why GADNR LE always feel the need to pose like this for tailgate pics when they bust someone, I have never understood. It sort of glorifies the offense to me. Not professional in my opinion.

Wow. I've had more corn in my droppings. Now I know.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Why GADNR LE always feel the need to pose like this for tailgate pics when they bust someone, I have never understood. It sort of glorifies the offense to me. Not professional in my opinion.

They do it for the same reason that duck hunters do it. They are hunting the hunters and this is the evidence of their skills. They are not allowed to put the actual duck hunters on the tailgate for the pic although I think that would be pretty cool.