Speeding ticket

Trizey

I found out yesterday evening that my neighbor the GSP is going to be able to help me out with this one ;)

Duff

Trizey,

I can relate. I only had one in my life and got 2 in the last month. Glad you are getting some help. Got me for 72 in a 55 and cost me $252 :hair:

HuntinRebel3

Duff said:
Trizey,

I can relate. I only had one in my life and got 2 in the last month. Glad you are getting some help. Got me for 72 in a 55 and cost me $252 :hair:

Dadgum Duff!!! That one left a mark!! :whip: :whip:

ryano

Banned
Duff said:
Trizey,

OUCH! :hair: :hair: :hair:

I went 8 years without one until last September, got busted going to a dove hunt doing 84 in a 65 outside Macon on 475 by a GSP.

The fine was 108.00 dollars luckily because I was thinking it would be much worse!

Jkidd

Battlefield Pkwy @ 75. I was about to get on the interstate.

You was less than 3 mins from my current house...

Sorry for the ticket but sounds like your neighbor gonna help ya out..

Jason

Heathen

74 in a 55 isn't all that bad I don't think . The last ticket I got which was about 12 years ago was for 90 in a 55. The officer clocked me at 95, but gave me a break. I did have to go to court and the fine was $165.00. :cry: Hopefully I learned my lesson haven't had another since.......Knock on wood. :smash:

Latest posts