*Spring Fling 2010 Recap* Heavy with Pics

Chris S.

DANG Chris……that is hardcore brother…..you’re talking about a Rambo Mission there and I like it. Yea…..it was a long read with a lot of pictures and I appreciate you hanging in there with it. Not trying to be boastful…….just trying to share our adventures with you fine people on here!

Thanks for the kind words Brother!

Rambo heck,I'm gonna pull up in there lookin' and actin' like ol' Rodney Dangerfield and tell everybody I'm related to you.................:rofl:

I know you werent bein' boastful,maybe just a lil' stuck up about the spread I guess.......:bounce:::ke:

Cletus T.

Man…… “Stuck-Up”…..that’s even worse than being boastful! That food sure is good though……there ain’t no other way to say it right there!

I would call you kin folk if you showed up there saying you were my 2nd cousin removed!

Cletus T.

Great write up Cletus! Looks like you guys had a blast! Come on down and join us at Flat Creek sometime!

I would love to bring it on down to Flat Creek one day soon. I’ve heard some good things about that place and even though it’s a little bit of a drive for me……have fishing poles….will travel!

Thanks for reading the Novel and taking the time to comment on it my friend!

outdoorsman52

its great to sea a bunch of guys get together and have a good time and eat well to and catch fish on top of all that way to go clet ==guys

Cletus T.

Here's a pic of the 6 lb 9 oz that ole Rhetro busted too.

Rhetro was in the zone folks and dialed in to them bass!

Attachments

• IMG00561.jpg
    IMG00561.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 332

Reel Time

Clent, great story, you did a good job of recreating what looks like was a great time. It is always good to look forward to a trip and have it come together even in the rain. That food looks to good to be true. Another story for the books. Good job with the pictures also. Now it is on the the minme good luck with your next project.:clap::banana:

Cletus T.

Thanks Reel Time……your dead on with that. Even the rain couldn’t damper our spirits enough to not have it. We deal with whatever weather comes our way and make the best of it. It’s sort of like a running joke with our crew but whenever we have a spring fling we always get a cold front / rain / storm at some point during our trip!

Thanks for the kind words and now onto the Mini Me!!!!!!!

Cletus T.

its great to sea a bunch of guys get together and have a good time and eat well to and catch fish on top of all that way to go clet ==guys

Thanks outdoorsman52…….I joke a lot and tell funny stories but you are exactly right. It’s a really special thing that we get to do and I try to never take that for granted. We have never had any major accidents or incidents through the years and it seems like every year it gets better and better. Thanks for taking the time to read it and making a comment!