*Spring Fling 2010 Recap* Heavy with Pics

Money man

And who says the white man can't jump?

Cletus, as always with your stories....I laughed....., I cried....., I was on the edge of my seat and felt just like I was there with you.

Good job brother! :cool: Glad you guys had a good time.

Cletus T.

Here are some more fish from the Spring Fling 2010. The first two pictures are of the 7 lbs. 11oz and then my buddy Wojo with a solid 4-pounder and my other buddy Duncan who caught a 4-pounder from the bank out of Lower Raliegh.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 0313100950.jpg
    0313100950.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 880
  • 0313100950a.jpg
    0313100950a.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 870
  • New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 871
  • 0313001119.jpg
    0313001119.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 875

Benito

Great time, great story....And great fire jump! Glad y'all still enjoyed despite Mother Nature......

BEN

Cletus T.

Great time, great story....And great fire jump! Glad y'all still enjoyed despite Mother Nature......

BEN

Thanks Benitto……one day soon you and Me are going to head out there and get on them. We have been going for a little while now and we have located a few places where the big girls like to come up on but really that whole place is ate up with BIG BASS!

Let’s make it happen Ben. Thanks for the read and for the kind words!

Cletus T.

And who says the white man can't jump?

Cletus, as always with your stories....I laughed....., I cried....., I was on the edge of my seat and felt just like I was there with you.

Good job brother! :cool: Glad you guys had a good time.

Well……as I stated in the story……I brought along with me the “Mini-Tramp” this year to help me climb the ladder a little better on those fire jumps.

Thank you for reading it and crying and laughing with me…..OR….were you laughing at me????

You were laughing at me weren’t you!!!!!! I knew it!!!!!

pop pop jones

Dang, I like the story and the pics. Just one question,:stir: why don't you ever show the :whip: landing :huh: of a big air fire jump?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cletus T.

I will have you know that I stuck every landing on those Fire Jumps. I got some video of the fire jumps this year and that will prove the landing question!

It may still be a night or two before I get that all edited and posted though but stay tuned!

Crooked Stick

Sorry I couldn't make it. Had to do the job thing. Next year i will be there! Great story and pics!

Team3D

Good goobidy goo!!! That one shot looks like chess nuts roasting on an open fire!

Good pics and read as usual!!

jsimages

wow cletus thats a great story and pics you got. you guys will look back on those trips the rest of your lives and always smile laugh and maybe even cry but thats alright. no one can ever take those away from you all. god bless you all and thanks for the update.

brushbuster

Cletus...

I pitty the fool that trys to have a better fishin trip than you boys!

zaraspook04

Dang Cletus...great story and pics. Man that food looked fine!!!! However from some of those fire jumping picts, ya'll didn't cook the poots out of those beans!!!! Looks as if ur blowing fire from ya butt!!!! :bounce:

Cletus T.

I pitty the fool that trys to have a better fishin trip than you boys!

You got that right Buster......pitty the fool.....too funny!

Nice to see you post.....you should do it more often! Thanks for the reply brother!

Chris S.

Man C.T. ................it took fifteen minutes for this thread to load with all them paragraphs:whip:...and would ya look at that.........there goes them finger lickin'feast pics again............you love showin everybody how good yall got it dontcha.......that does it dude, I'm crashin' the party next year like them Columbus fellers did but you will def. have my bigfish money in hand and I'm gonna win it all back and yours too and that shiny lil' trophy!:bounce::pop:

Looks like you and the others had a jam up time cut up and caught some fish....thanks for sharing and feel free to send me an invite for the next one:bounce:BYOB right:cheers:.........yall oughta start takin' some horseshoes too for some friendly wagering!:D::ke:

Bassyakwards

Great write up Cletus! Looks like you guys had a blast! Come on down and join us at Flat Creek sometime!

Cletus T.

Great story and pictures cletus , did yall see or hear any turkeys?

I’m sorry I haven’t replied to your question yet bigbarrow……but NO…..we didn’t see or hear any turkeys during our stay there. We had a few turkeys that were camping with us but not the kind you’re looking for!

Cletus T.

Man C.T. ................it took fifteen minutes for this thread to load with all them paragraphs:whip:...and would ya look at that.........there goes them finger lickin'feast pics again............you love showin everybody how good yall got it dontcha.......that does it dude, I'm crashin' the party next year like them Columbus fellers did but you will def. have my bigfish money in hand and I'm gonna win it all back and yours too and that shiny lil' trophy!:bounce::pop:

Looks like you and the others had a jam up time cut up and caught some fish....thanks for sharing and feel free to send me an invite for the next one:bounce:BYOB right:cheers:.........yall oughta start takin' some horseshoes too for some friendly wagering!:D::ke:

DANG Chris……that is hardcore brother…..you’re talking about a Rambo Mission there and I like it. Yea…..it was a long read with a lot of pictures and I appreciate you hanging in there with it. Not trying to be boastful…….just trying to share our adventures with you fine people on here!

Thanks for the kind words Brother!