Stealth Cam Command app

fasterem

so a little back story, I purchased 3 stealth Cam WXV, very happy with them, had purchased a 4th one on ebay that ended up not working properly, so I decided to "take advantage" of Stealth's half price offer on a new one, so I decided to try out the new Fusion camera, took for ever and a day to get it , well over a month AFTER release date, and only to find out that I could have purchased it for MUCH cheaper ANYWHERE else other than Stealth. I don't believe there is litterly ANY one at Stealth that has a clue what they are doing, the one guy that claims he's the expert and on the tech team for the Fusion, has been telling me every week since the release date of June 1 that my wxv's can be transfered to the command app. which the pricing is SOOOOOOO much better and you can pay one fee for the whole year so I don't have to worry about it. the new options for pricing are not even on the app to select, had to use a different email address cause you can't have the same email for both apps. anyone had any luck with customer service at stealth?

buckpasser

All I can say is that when they updated the app a few weeks ago, iPhones were temporarily cut out completely. My cam was new and it really irritated me. They fixed it within a couple days and sent me a $10 credit for the hassle, which I thought was fair. Why in the world would they spread themselves out on 2 apps though? Seems like a cellcam company should maybe do a little planning before launching. It’s kind of important...

catchdogs

Not real happy with the fusion cam I just bought . 4 bars of service and it is not sending pics like it should. Will be sticking with the spypoints