Stealth Cam

pendy

Nice pics. Looks like lots of deer and piggy's. :clap: :clap:

gadeerwoman

I want that piggy with the white stripe! Reminds me of a black one with a white stripe that I missed down at THunter's place a few years ago. I still carry a grudge with that pig!

horsecreek

NICE!!!!!!
GOT SOME MEAT HANGING AROUND THERE...... :cool: :cool:

Augie

Thanks Pendy, Even if I've had some trouble with the camera, it's nice to see what's been coming onto the property.
All those pigs won't come out in the daylight.
Still waiting on help getting a trap set up.

Gadeerwoman, You mean the paint boar, 2nd hog down, or the little gilt, 3rd pig pic down.
That little gilt with what I call the hampshire stripe, has a very short fat snout like a domestic would make some fine eating,but I think I'd rather leave her alone and see if she'll mate with the paint boar, that boar has the long thin snout and a nice high narrow ridge on it's back. Someone is already talking about maybe trading a trap for him. I'd like to get a closer pic to see what his tusks look like.
All that area is flooded now and here comes more cotton pickin' storms too!

Thanks HC,I'm just going call and pay someone to build the trap by next Monday if I don't hear back from my buddy with the trap.
I can't do that kind of work untill I can get my back rebuilt.

horsecreek

hey, grab a second back for me...mines been gone for yrs...
well, it works, but I pay the price for using it like I used to..1 day of normalitly, 2 weeks of pain.

Augie

horsecreek said:
hey, grab a second back for me...mines been gone for yrs...
well, it works, but I pay the price for using it like I used to..1 day of normalitly, 2 weeks of pain.

I'll be checking into surgery soon, I got the name of a neurosurgeon from LThomas here, who lives close to me.
I've got a pinched nerve that makes my legs weak, it's really frustrating.
I had to baby it for years, but it's beyond just being careful now.

Augie

Well Folks, My third attempt to get a working Stealth Cam has failed.
I put the fresh batterys in my new one and tried to load the film, I heard the motor try to que up the film but the led said it was empty, I opened the door and pulled a couple more inches of film, made sure it was flat and straight, closed the door, it's supposed to advance and nothing happened. Noticed the low battery light was on, but no read out, no nuttin'... but wait! It gets better!
I checked the batterys to be sure I'd put them in right, rolled them a little to be sure they had good contact, then tried flipping the switch a few times, then I noticed the smell of burning plastic at the same time I saw the smoke pouring from the camera case.
I've had enough of this brand, It's dissappointing as I just want to set it and get some pics of wildlife, not drive to wal-mart every other day.