Sugar Bowl

Buckman18

That was PATHETIC! The Dawgs started the game disinterested, sluggish, lackadaisical, and unmotivated. Let’s see if Kirby mans up and accepts the blame.

BornToHuntAndFish

I dont know but it surely ain't right behind Bama

Yep, probably not right behind Clemson, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Ohio State, etc., either.

:wink:

Still wondering but maybe behind UCF, LSU, Florida, Kentucky, Texas, Bowl Winners not far behind UGA before playing bowl games. Final rankings voting can be unpredictable & finicky.:huh:

::gone:

BornToHuntAndFish

UGA football has a very bright future with more experience & growing, learning, young team while adding more fine recruits. Hang in there, Dawgs, you're gonna make it. Nice late game comeback attempts & successes. Expecting an even better next season.

buckmanmike

Exactly, young kids with high dollar adults thinking they can produce the team of thier dreams no matter what the cost. Take the money out of college football.
But I am a Dawg fan.

fishnguy

We have learned that Kirby can't prepare a team to play in Louisiana! What is UGA's Sugar bowl record? Last night I noticed that they had lost to Pitt, twice.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
That was PATHETIC! The Dawgs started the game disinterested, sluggish, lackadaisical, and unmotivated. Let’s see if Kirby mans up and accepts the blame.

Buckman, your above comments are a good description of my thoughts as well.

IT TURNED OUT TO BE A "TOTAL CLUSTER" BEFORE THE END OF THE 1ST QUARTER DUE TO THE PLAY CALLING AND ULTIMATE RESULTS SO I TURNED IT OFF AND WENT TO SLEEP INSTEAD. IT LOOKED MORE LIKE A GRAMMAR SCHOOL "MIDGET AND MITE" TEAM PLAYING A PRO TEAM.

THANKFULLY, I QUIT SUPPORTING THE BULLPUPS FINANCIALLY WAY BACK MANY YEARS AGO. THERE WAS A REALLY GOOD REASON THAT I HAVE SPENT SO MUCH TIME IN TEXAS DURING THE PAST 11- 1/2 YEARS NOW. AT LEAST, THEY CAN SPELL THE WORD.....FOOTBALL !!! :pop::pop::pop::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"PATHETIC! "

The game of football is won and lost in the line of scrimmage. Ga. had 76 yards rushing for the game. You got whipped all night long on the front line both sides of the ball.

under the porch life

roll tide

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I love Bevo! Hook 'em Horns! I'm on the Texas bandwagon!

The turning point in the game was Bevo punking that mutt.

How 'bout them Horns!

Covered a 13 point spread by 20 points!

MudDucker

Staff member
We sucked up the place last night. Players came in with no intensity and the worst was Swift and surprisingly Fromm was not far behind. Took to the 4th quarter for them to realize that they were in a real ballgame and then it was too late.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The Dawgs proved 3 things last night:

1. They did not belong in the playoffs.

2. They have been over ranked all season long.

3. They are not an elite college football program.