Team #16 - Beard Collectors

Hawken2222

Guys I had another great weekend. I played guide on Saturday and got a buddy his first bird of the year. Then later in the day almost got my third GA bird, but the joker made me. Then on Sunday I came pretty close again, but just couldn't seal the deal. Anyway another fun weekend.

Attachments

• nicks bird 5-5 004 (600 x 452).jpg
    nicks bird 5-5 004 (600 x 452).jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 161

foxdawg

guys looks like my season is over. i hunted everyweekend but 1 and will miss the last one for mothers day. i called in 4 jakes and a lonbeard last weekend, the longbeard made me out, and i let the jakes walk. i came close a few times this year but couldn't close the deal. ggo luck to yall the rest of the way.

hotamighty

Got my third bird of the season this morning. I had just about given up for this year but it finally happened. He is a 5 point bird with a 9 1/2" beard. After I go to town and get a paper I will post the pics.

hotamighty

Ok guys. Here are the pics. Not the biggest bird I have killed but big enough. He was strutting for 2 hens and both had poults. I couldn't count the poults in the tall grass but I know I saw 6 with one hen and 3 with the other. Maybe they will make it till next year.

Attachments

• 100_0808.jpg
    100_0808.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 157
  • 100_0809.jpg
    100_0809.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 148

Hawken2222

Awesome job man that is great. I ddin't hear a peep this morning and it started raing around noon. I'll be back a fter them one last time tomorrow. Congrats on your bird.

hotamighty

Guys, I just wanted to let ya'll know that this is the overall best team I have been on in any of the turkey challenges. I also had my best season to date. This is my first season killing a full limit. Sharing the "stories of the hunt" of others (whether a bird is killed or not) and seeing what does and doesn't work for others is what I think helped me get my limit. Just want to thanks and I enjoyed it!:cheers::cheers:

Hawken2222

Guys, I just wanted to let ya'll know that this is the overall best team I have been on in any of the turkey challenges. I also had my best season to date. This is my first season killing a full limit. Sharing the "stories of the hunt" of others (whether a bird is killed or not) and seeing what does and doesn't work for others is what I think helped me get my limit. Just want to thanks and I enjoyed it!:cheers::cheers:
X2 I really enjoyed guys. It was great being on y'alls team. Good Luck this Fall with the deer guys.