Team 4

fatback

I’ll be after them in the morning with my soon to be son in law. Trying to get him his first turkey. Plenty of birds around just haven’t got our schedules synced up yet, hopefully this weekend. Good luck everybody and be safe.

Stick

I’m dragging the squad down looks like. Been after them pretty regular but just hens and jakes so far. Been having a good time all the while. Hopefully will connect soon.
Brother, as long as you are getting out and enjoying yourself, that's all that matters. You ain't dragging nothing down, stay after 'em and it'll happen. Hens and jakes is a great problem, there's a longbeard around there somewhere. Good luck, go hunt!

fatback

Got on the board this morning. Beautiful morning. Had a bird gobble 50+ times on the roost. This bird came in quiet from the exact opposite direction. Long, skinny beard and decent spurs. Second bird I’ve killed on my place since I bought it in 2021. My daughter was supposed to be with me but she decided to sleep in. Ya snooze, ya loose. IMG_7213.jpegIMG_7209.jpegIMG_7208.jpeg

Latest posts