Team 5

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
They gobbled good this morning for sure.

Called in a hen, had a gobbler coming up the hill to me at 8 on a string, hear some leaves crunching behind me, 4 deer going towards the gobbler wide open...followed by a bluetick that starts his serenade. Gobble shuts up, said hound runs infront of the blind, hackles up, I beam him in the ribs with a rock, he jets off.

930, got one coming after hearing them gobble all morning, hear him go into strut, but it's over a little knoll and I can't see him, he's close. Hear comes the bluetick with a couple of friends.

People need to control their animals...

WOODIE13

Good luck, took today off

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
They gobbled good this morning for sure.

Called in a hen, had a gobbler coming up the hill to me at 8 on a string, hear some leaves crunching behind me, 4 deer going towards the gobbler wide open...followed by a bluetick that starts his serenade. Gobble shuts up, said hound runs infront of the blind, hackles up, I beam him in the ribs with a rock, he jets off.

930, got one coming after hearing them gobble all morning, hear him go into strut, but it's over a little knoll and I can't see him, he's close. Hear comes the bluetick with a couple of friends.

People need to control their animals...
Excuses , excuses !facepalm:

WOODIE13

Going to a honey hole tomorrow, the KnK Buffet....Ķrickets n Korn

WOODIE13

Heard 3 so far, all sounded way off, but the wind is making it tough.

Heard a lot of whipperwills this morning.

Just going to hang out and keep watching the field, usually it gets good @ 9 to 10

GAMHUNTER35

Well did heat 2 toms this morning but still no luck they almost wanted to die 1 would be coming on then change his mind then the other 1 would fire up an then change his mind worked them till 12 an they went quiet stay till 2 an had to give up at the fd in the morning but will try again Saturday

WOODIE13

Hunted with the BP sxs today, called in two hens and 5 jakes, the jakes stayed bunched up and cylinder bore probably would've take out all of them

20240419_074412.jpg

WOODIE13

Granddaughter called wanted to go fishing, asked was she off from school, she she took mental day off :rofl:

20240419_155348.jpg

She's hunting with me this weekend

WOODIE13

Oldest and youngest changed days, should be a good day, good luck to everyone

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Oldest and youngest changed days, should be a good day, good luck to everyone
Good luck dude!
Been promisin Yeti I'd bring him spring fishin for like 3 years, so this is the mornin.
We gonna go try a customers private pond.
Supposed to rain here tomorrow but I'm gonna hunt anyway. I'll probably hunt WODDIE13 style and get in a blind and put out a decoy