Tennessee gave cash to recruits in McDonald's bags

4utxl5.jpg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Madsnooker

I'm telling you, had they used chick fil a bags no one would have ever suspected a thing. UT can't get anything right.:rofl:

If Fulmer was in on this it would have been planted in a donut box
Fulmer knew what was going on... it’s why he’s retiring...

Karma bit that rat in the tail!

BuckNasty83

Fulmer knew what was going on... it’s why he’s retiring...

Karma bit that rat in the tail!
I'm sure Bowl Cut boy is out recruiting Bama cause recruits love his integrity ?

It'll catch up and the same jokes will be said about how he couldn't win big with all that talent..

Oh wait?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I'm sure Bowl Cut boy is out recruiting Bama cause recruits love his integrity ?

It'll catch up and the same jokes will be said about how he couldn't win big with all that talent..

Oh wait?
Couldn't win big vs couldn't win......what would you choose? HappyChaneyDooleyPruittJonesKiffenFullmerDay!

BuckNasty83

Couldn't win big vs couldn't win......what would you choose? HappyChaneyDooleyPruittJonesKiffenFullmerDay!
Go big or go home. Y'all fired a guy for the exact same results this guy is giving you with more talent. Maybe he's not as good as a coach as yall want him to be and the increased talent is keeping him afloat.

Yall use the playoffs and that 1 year yall made it to the National Championship game. But Mark would have done the same if still at Ga with the playoff format.

No doubt Id rather UT be in Georgia's place at the moment, but do yall still really think he's the guy?

Serious question. The attacks and attacking do get old sometime. Hard to get any real answers around here without punches being thrown.

brownceluse

Go big or go home. Y'all fired a guy for the exact same results this guy is giving you with more talent. Maybe he's not as good as a coach as yall want him to be and the increased talent is keeping him afloat.

Yall use the playoffs and that 1 year yall made it to the National Championship game. But Mark would have done the same if still at Ga with the playoff format.

No doubt Id rather UT be in Georgia's place at the moment, but do yall still really think he's the guy?

Serious question. The attacks and attacking do get old sometime. Hard to get any real answers around here without punches being thrown.
Yes I believe he’s the guy. I also believe he’s done more than Richt. You can google all that for yourself. His second year what he did with Richts players is example enough. No doubt in my mind Richt would’ve never got us the Natty. Also, look at Richts self destruction in Miami. He was done.... Kirby has went through three O coordinators as well. Kirby is just fine.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way

Saban was a HC for 10rys, the majority of those in the MAC (1yr) and B1G (5yrs), before winning his first Natty. In those 10yrs his overall record was 70-38-1.

Kirby has been a HC for only 5yrs and is 52-14 coaching in the SEC, arguably the toughest conference in the country.

No worries in Athens. We're on a good trajectory.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Yes I believe he’s the guy. I also believe he’s done more than Richt. You can google all that for yourself. His second year what he did with Richts players is example enough. No doubt in my mind Richt would’ve never got us the Natty. Also, look at Richts self destruction in Miami. He was done.... Kirby has went through three O coordinators as well. Kirby is just fine.

I wouln't lay Miami at Richt's feet. I said when they hired him he wouldn't last 5yrs, the posts are here somewhere, because his style and the THUG mentality at Miami were incompatible. They were NOT going to change as they are convinced that that is the ONLY way to get, keep and win with the players they think they need despite what he did in Athens doing it his way.

tcward

Just stick to Vol football...better yet just ride to McDonald’s and see if you can get us some more thread fodder...??

There’s a reason our rivals hate Kirby... which is a good thing for UGA fans... It’s cause your crap teams can’t beat him.

BuckNasty83

There’s a reason our rivals hate Kirby... which is a good thing for UGA fans... It’s cause your crap teams can’t beat him.

Tennesse beat him with an ex band member. Mullen has beat him, Ed O has beat him twice as well as Gus. Saban has beat him. Derek Mason beat him. Jim Mcelwain beat him. Hugh Freeze beat him Will Muschamp beat him last year.

That's a good chunk of the conference and all but 2 of those have been fired. For the most part, he's doing what he should. But ultimately Kirby is doing less with more.