Tennessee gave cash to recruits in McDonald's bags

brownceluse

Tennesse beat him with an ex band member. Mullen has beat him, Ed O has beat him twice as well as Gus. Saban has beat him. Derek Mason beat him. Jim Mcelwain beat him. Hugh Freeze beat him Will Muschamp beat him last year.

That's a good chunk of the conference and all but 2 of those have been fired. For the most part, he's doing what he should. But ultimately Kirby is doing less with more.
You’d take Kirby in a heartbeat. Now run along and think up some more of your “bold” predictions.

tcward

Tennesse beat him with an ex band member. Mullen has beat him, Ed O has beat him twice as well as Gus. Saban has beat him. Derek Mason beat him. Jim Mcelwain beat him. Hugh Freeze beat him Will Muschamp beat him last year.

That's a good chunk of the conference and all but 2 of those have been fired. For the most part, he's doing what he should. But ultimately Kirby is doing less with more.
Do y’all serve fries with that?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You also forget he swept his conference for 3 straight seasons. It would have been 4 but we were forced to start our 4th string QB. He also helped push Gus out of the door. Along with a couple more coaches cause those schools are sick of seeing UGA doing better and are trying to keep up with Kirby.

The Vols have fired 2 coaches since Kirby.

And there is not a Vol on this planet that would “LOVE” to have Kirby. Fact!

I'm not drinking the Kirby kool-aid. If I could pick any coaches I wanted, Kirby would NOT make my top 10

Coming from a guy that thought Jeremy Pruitt was a GOOD HIRE... :rofl::rofl:

I'm liking the hire

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How are you liking that hire now??

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Unicoidawg

Staff member
I'm not drinking the Kirby kool-aid. If I could pick any coaches I wanted, Kirby would NOT make my top 10

Fella you just lost any and all credibility you may have ever had with that statement...... SMDH.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Compendium additions take 2437.....

BuckNasty83

Dud, I now see why you get beat up so much in this forum.....facepalm:

I'm guessing yall think he's the best coach outside of Saban?

Saban, Dabo, Meyer, Freeze, Stoops, Day, Riley, Mullen, Franklin, Campbell, and even Kiffin and Napier would be on my list before Kirby. And those are just my college picks off the top of my head. He may make my top 25.

I get it, he's yalls coach and you'll ride with him til he ain't. But there is a ton of coaches out there better than Kirby in my opinion

Problem is, he does less with more. Yall are relying on #1 classes and still coming up short and losing games you shouldn't. That's a red flag yall can't see with red colored glasses on I guess. A better coach would have done more. Yall have everything you need for a natty.....

Last edited:

nickel back

Saban, Dabo, Meyer, Freeze, Stoops, Day, Riley, Mullen, Franklin, Campbell, and even Kiffin and Napier would be on my list before Kirby. And those are just my college picks off the top of my head. He may make my top 25.

I get it, he's yalls coach and you'll ride with him til he ain't. But there is a ton of coaches out there better than Kirby in my opinion

Problem is, he does less with more. Yall are relying on #1 classes and still coming up short and losing games you shouldn't. That's a red flag yall can't see with red colored glasses on I guess. A better coach would have done more. Yall have everything you need for a natty.....
facepalm:...WOW!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And you also thought Pruitt was a "Good" hire...

You should be thankful you aren't doing the coaching searches or the Voltards would be screwed up more then they already are..

Madsnooker

He's a good one. It's pronounced Toe o Toe o
Yes I looked at some of his highlights at ut and he is definitely a player. Rumor is he will be a Buckeye if Day goes after him. OSU loses all 3 starting linebackers this year so he would be a great addition if it happens?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Well at least y'all picked a guy who claimed to win a natty when they beat Auburn

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Of they had used Chic-Fil-A bags they would have been forgiven.