TenPoint Arrows

tell sackett

Any of the crossbow hunters in here ever use the pro elite arrows for hunting? How well do they shoot and how effective are they?

280 Man

Banned
Any of the crossbow hunters in here ever use the pro elite arrows for hunting? How well do they shoot and how effective are they?

Ive used them but found them too weak spine out of my FX4 and Slick Trick mags. What I mean is, they shot fairy well with field points but when they "blades" were screwed on accuracy went south. I chased this issue with trying other heads but it was the same.

I finally got in touch with Jerry Ratliff from South Shore Archery in Fla and got him to build me some Spynal Tapps. These are the best shooting arrows Ive ever used. They are not cheap but IMO arrows are the corner stone of accuracy and that is not the place to try and save money.

tell sackett

I hear ya. I'm brand new at this and I'm trying to figure out which arrows I need for hunting. My bow came with 3 wicked ridge xx75s and there's a lot to like about them, but sooner or later...

I just need to find me some arrows that will shoot well enough with broadheads out to maybe 50 yds. max to send Bambi to the cuber. It's unlikely I'll shoot that far, but I want to be confident I can. I don't really need to be capable of 1" groups at 50, but maybe one day I will be.

I also need to remember this: "It's not the arrow, it's the Indian.":bounce: