That tuff sec schedule sure seems to

Madsnooker

have prepared sec teams for the bowls
0-5 now. :ROFLMAO: I'm guessing their bound to win one at some point?
Ok all you sec guys give me all the excuses so I can cherry pick which one I want to use in case my Buckeyes lose. :bounce: of course I've already got opt-outs in my back pocket already. :wink:

And as a reminder to you pup fans, please whatever you do don't let the skunk weasels win a playoff game!!!
Hairball might be unbearable to listen too.facepalm:

Ok all you sec guys give me all the excuses so I can cherry pick which one I want to use in case my Buckeyes lose. :bounce: of course I've already got opt-outs in my back pocket already. :wink:

And as a reminder to you pup fans, please whatever you do don't let the skunk weasels win a playoff game!!!
There's only one game that will make you happy. The Orange Bowl.

Florida and Auburn losing is great!

I'm guessing their bound to win one at some point?
The only ones that count.

What ya gonna say when the NC game is 2 SEC teams?;) Homerism?

Why are there never 2 Big teams in that discussion? I'll wait..:bounce:

And please don't say it's because of that powerhouse Northwestern...:bounce:

Madsnooker

The only ones that count.

What ya gonna say when the NC game is 2 SEC teams?;) Homerism?

Why are there never 2 Big teams in that discussion? I'll wait..:bounce:

And please don't say it's because of that powerhouse Northwestern...:bounce:

That strawman is alive and well again I see!!!:LOL: Cmon Slayer stay on topic. Bama and the pups don't make the sec automatically have brutal schedules. I just watched the #91st ranked defense hold an offense that put up big numbers all year in the sec to 7 points. This might shed some light on the pups defense Stats this year? Or maybe they are as good as advertised? We will see soon enough.

Again, please don't lose to ttun!!!!!!!!!!!

bullgator

:bounce: It’s finally your year to yap about the SEC......even though Tosu isn’t in the NC conversation. Make hay while the sun shines, it probably won’t last!....:cheers:

Madsnooker

:bounce: It’s finally your year to yap about the SEC......even though Tosu isn’t in the NC conversation. Make hay while the sun shines, it probably won’t last!....:cheers:
Actually I really don't care how the conferences are doing I just thought it was funny at least so far how it's started for the sec. Based on most of our pics no of us know who is gonna win from game to game. Lol one minute I feel like OSU is gonna smoke Utah then the next minute I get worried? :LOL:

bullgator

Actually I really don't care how the conferences are doing I just thought it was funny at least so far how it's started for the sec. Based on most of our pics no of us know who is gonna win from game to game. Lol one minute I feel like OSU is gonna smoke Utah then the next minute I get worried? :LOL:
I was actually waiting for you or someone to bring this up.
As far as the Utah-OSU game, some of these matchups can be tough to predict ith no common opponents to work with. It seems Utah was peaking at the end of the season while OSU struggled with Michigan.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Did you see what tua #2 and Maryland did to VT. :hair:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
No real excuses for the SEC. A ton of excuses available but every school is dealing with them. Just be glad that OSU is in the finals and playing for another shot at the..............oh wait.
?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
No real excuses for the SEC. A ton of excuses available but every school is dealing with them. Just be glad that OSU is in the finals and playing for another shot at the..............oh wait.
No worries. The bucks will be back in contention next year. In the mean time they get to play in the granddaddy of them all. Not a bad consolation prize. The dawgs should be back to with the cupcake schedule they have.