That's a Trap.

ATLFalconsfan80

I admire your pluck and determination though. There's nothing in this world that will make you tougher than cheering for a losing team year after year. :bounce::rockon:

I also admire your commitment to sticking to the same "I'm done with college ball" schtick until... obviously... college football comes back on then its "Go Dawgs" :wink:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I also admire your commitment to sticking to the same "I'm done with college ball" schtick until... obviously... college football comes back on then its "Go Dawgs" :wink:

If this isn't my last year it'll be my next to last one. Once the money takes over I'm done. Just to show you how close to done I am I'll prolly be on a tractor mowing food plots at 3:30 pm tomorrow. It's deer season too. I got my priorities well sorted out. :wink:

ATLFalconsfan80

If this isn't my last year it'll be my next to last one. Once the money takes over I'm done. Just to show you how close to done I am I'll prolly be on a tractor mowing food plots at 3:30 pm tomorrow. It's deer season too. I got my priorities well sorted out. :wink:

:wink::bounce:
sarcastic-okay.gif

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

ATLFalconsfan80

I'll post the pic of me on my tractor at game time right here in this thread.:wink:

I honestly don't care what you do tomorrow :rofl:... In the red is what my picture was referring to :wink:

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Used to be I’d be hunting instead of watching the Dawgs. Now I get to watch them in September since hunting season doesn’t start in VA till October.

Also helps the marriage since anniversary is Sept 10!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I honestly don't care what you do tomorrow :rofl:... In the red is what my picture was referring to :wink:

Well, I swore off pro football 20 years ago, pro round ball 30 years ago, pro baseball is hanging by a thread and I haven't watched a Braves game in weeks because Bally doesn't stream their games. I haven't been to a Dawgs game in probably 20 years and if they are playing on a Saturday afternoon I catch the updates on ESPN from the deer stand.

All that said, I'm not interested in proving my point to you. When I no longer participate in this forum you'll get the picture.:wink:

ATLFalconsfan80

Well, I swore off pro football 20 years ago, pro round ball 30 years ago, pro baseball is hanging by a thread and I haven't watched a Braves game in weeks because Bally doesn't stream their games. I haven't been to a Dawgs game in probably 20 years and if they are playing on a Saturday afternoon I catch the updates on ESPN from the deer stand.

All that said, I'm not interested in proving my point to you. When I no longer participate in this forum you'll get the picture.:wink:

::ke::bounce:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
LOL