That's a Trap.

weagle

Dogs vs Oregon is the definition of a Trap game. On paper, UGA should dominate, but 1st game of the year, former dog coach running the show for the Ducks. Most view it as a home game for Ga but it's a strange environment. Ducks db's pick a lot of balls and Stetson tends to throw some. Bo Nix is capable of a huge game.

dogs turn it over 3 times and the Ducks win.

Put your mouth piece in and tighten your chin strap.

weagle

Don't need to warn me Weagle. Not because anything that Oregon is, but what my Dogs lost. Anyway....Go Dawgs

I'll be pulling for the dogs. I don't want to see any SEC school lose to a west coast team. Plus Stetson and Bowers are two of my favorite college players.

I'm taking the Ducks and the 17 points though.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I got confidence in CKS but we have a history of "first game of the season doldrums". The Dawgs are the team to beat this year. Everybody that plays them is going to bring their A game.

MudDucker

Staff member
Dogs vs Oregon is the definition of a Trap game. On paper, UGA should dominate, but 1st game of the year, former dog coach running the show for the Ducks. Most view it as a home game for Ga but it's a strange environment. Ducks db's pick a lot of balls and Stetson tends to throw some. Bo Nix is capable of a huge game.

dogs turn it over 3 times and the Ducks win.

Put your mouth piece in and tighten your chin strap.

Poor weagle ... he doesn't realize he isn't talking about Awburn.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Poor weagle ... he doesn't realize he isn't talking about Awburn.

He still makes a good point. Remember when the old ball coach coached at USCe and we played them early in the season and lost a couple of times? I do.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
didn't you say you was done with college ball?? :rofl:

No. I said I was almost done with it. Until I'm fully done with it I'm fully in it to win it but that's only for the Dawgs. The Falcons put the suck in pro ball and everybody knows it.::ke::bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
oh my god kill shot...:rofl:...

like I said in the other post ... same ol song and dance..:bounce::bounce:

I admire your pluck and determination though. There's nothing in this world that will make you tougher than cheering for a losing team year after year. :bounce::rockon: