The 10 best college coaching hires in the past decade

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Which was the point of my post. And UGA fired him for a guy who has never been a head coach.

Richt was never a head coach until UGA hired him. He was an offensive coordinator..

Your argument is NOW VOID! Please sit a side and leave this discussion to the older kids in the room..:bounce::bounce:

BOOM!!:cheers:

Browning Slayer

Gold Ranger

Richt was never a head coach until UGA hired him. He was an offensive coordinator..

Your argument is NOW VOID! Please sit a side and leave this discussion to the older kids in the room..:bounce::bounce:

BOOM!!:cheers:

Guess who else didn't have HC experience? Here's a clue, I highlighted it in red for ya.

Sometimes hiring a first time HC works out. Richt at UGA, Fisher at FSU ( a hire I was skeptical of at the time).

Way more times than not, it doesn't work out.

Smart may turn out to be the hire that UGA needs. I'm not saying he's not. I would be more likely to take a wait and see approach, rather than thinking this was a home run hire.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
No Kirby Smart??

To hear the Dog fans tell it he should be at #1. :huh: Especially that Charlie Norris fellow.

Dang Thug know we aint predicted nothing till we see results on the field. Anybody got any thug spray they could spare.

Browning Slayer

Guess who else didn't have HC experience? Here's a clue, I highlighted it in red for ya.

Sometimes hiring a first time HC works out. Richt at UGA, Fisher at FSU ( a hire I was skeptical of at the time).

Way more times than not, it doesn't work out.

Smart may turn out to be the hire that UGA needs. I'm not saying he's not. I would be more likely to take a wait and see approach, rather than thinking this was a home run hire.

Sounds like you are a little jealous with our new coaching changes. I can't blame you, I wouldn't want the scum Jimbo on UGA's sidelines. You are going to be really upset with the class Kirby has coming in and he didn't have long to put it together!:yeah::yeah:

Go DAWGS!! FSU SUCKS!!

Gold Ranger

Sounds like you are a little jealous with our new coaching changes. I can't blame you, I wouldn't want the scum Jimbo on UGA's sidelines. You are going to be really upset with the class Kirby has coming in and he didn't have long to put it together!:yeah::yeah:

Go DAWGS!! FSU SUCKS!!

I, honestly, don't know how I would feel if I were a Dawg fan. I probably would have been on the keep Richt bandwagon, but I also think Smart is definitely worth taking a chance on. But it's still a chance.

Then again I played the Powerball for a total of $25 the last two weeks. I got rid of money I knew I had for a chance to win alot more. That's pretty much what UGA has done, just with alot better odds.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Then again I played the Powerball for a total of $25 the last two weeks. I got rid of money I knew I had for a chance to win alot more. That's pretty much what UGA has done, just with alot better odds.

1 in 200,000,000 is definitely better odds than 1 in 232,000,000. I like our chances!:bounce:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dang thug cant even spell national championship.

Gold Ranger

Ive really been wanting a new username. :pop:

I hear "ODR" and "Rebel Yell" are available, or does it not work that way?

That brings up a good question. Once a member is banned, does that name go back into the pot of available names or is that user name permanently banned?

Browning Slayer

I hear "ODR" and "Rebel Yell" are available, or does it not work that way?

That brings up a good question. Once a member is banned, does that name go back into the pot of available names or is that user name permanently banned?

Permanently Banned.. It allows us to re-quote them in the future..:D:D:D