The 2 worst inventions known to man !

tr21

you know the P.C. and cell phones are the worst inventions known to man ! they have caused productivity to all but stop. they are making people sooo stupid they cant even add 2+2 without doing it on their phone ! My God how did we ever make it without these devices ? I remember before these evil devices at my place of work we had our hands on our work over 90% of the time ! all our work instructions and parts list were on microfiche. then came the computer :yeah: they installed these things and man life was so good :D you could surf the net and e mail all you friends, shop on Amazon IT WAS GREAT for everybody except the company but they didn't realize it or maybe they just didn't care! I remember one day calling over one of our upper management guys (that I had known for a long time) and pointing to people sitting on the computers and saying those and cell phones will be the downfall of our company ! his answer was we know were adding more computers o_Oo_Oo_O I shook my head and said good answer. years later they paid a company MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to try to get us to where our hands were on the job 60% of the time o_O I about passed out laughing so hard. I could go on and on but I will say with AI and robots coming along it wont be long before humans wont even be able to breathe without assistance from them !

Last edited:

Toliver

it wont be long before humans wont even be able to breathe without assistance from them !
The movie Wall-E was a precursor for things to come. You sit in a chair wearing virtual reality goggles so you can pretend to be anywhere but your miserable existence and have AI bring to you your every need for sustaining life.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I was thinking knife and fork. All down hill after that. And houses.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Electricity didn’t help either. Now the modern world has it.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I was the oldest of 4 TV remotes but there was only 1 TV. :bounce:
Them kids are not replaced. I can’t run a remote. The grand kids do.
As far as the kids not being smart. I call bull. Mine I get them to order stuff off the internet cheaper. We find good deals on tires for the trailers. Tires for 4wheelers. Parts for them. They deliver. We look at u tube how to replace the parts. They show what part u need.
The world is at their finger tips.